• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strategy - Support Benjamin

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Some people may think you are a homo sexual as you are talking about this 'Benjamin' all day along.

One day I might create my own religion, and pray to a girl instead of a guy.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sorry for necro, but I used this tactic to win an otherwise unwinnable game. I killed 1 of 2 guys in DM, and the other guy stole his loot pile leaving a few things behind. I was low and being chased. I ran through the few remnants of the loot and got a Benjamin. I placed it while being chased, knocking my opponent off his step and into a previous fire of mine, weakening him to where I could easily kill him. ALL HAIL BENJAMIN

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry for necro, but I used this tactic to win an otherwise unwinnable game. I killed 1 of 2 guys in DM, and the other guy stole his loot pile leaving a few things behind. I was low and being chased. I ran through the few remnants of the loot and got a Benjamin. I placed it while being chased, knocking my opponent off his step and into a previous fire of mine, weakening him to where I could easily kill him. ALL HAIL BENJAMIN
gg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci