• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Steal the Cookie!

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*shoots the cookie with a teleport-ray and it warps into a glass case, that I am holding.*

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
*shoots the cookie with a teleport-ray and it warps into a glass case, that I am holding.*
TP's you to the lobby, kills you with a wood sword, and takes the cookie. (TT, my good friend.)

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
TP's you to the lobby, kills you with a wood sword, and takes the cookie. (TT, my good friend.)
*Deops you uses the /inv command and replaces the cookie with a stick and removes all your wood swords.*

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*goes to your house, makes you drop the cookie takes your router, cancels your service provider goes home and has the cookie again*

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
After buying a new router and getting my service back (with your money), I make a return trip back to your house to return your credit card and take the cookie.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Drown you in my farm, hoppers collect the cookie and deliver it to my top-secret safe. Try getting that!

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
After buying a new router and getting my service back (with your money), I make a return trip back to your house to return your credit card and take the cookie.
Don't have credit card.

Drown you in my farm, hoppers collect the cookie and deliver it to my top-secret safe. Try getting that!
*Follow the hoppers and take it from the safe.*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci