• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Steal the Cookie!

justin8e8

Tribute
Reaction score
Ah that's what you THINK Zebra you see I noticed your camera you placed in my room that night and tried tricking you into THINKING I was fapping when really making new plans to steal the cookie so you couldn't steal them and I've got real unedited footage of you fapping (I Looked through a hidden camera I put on your computer) and saw you were looking at a certain nude woman oh your gf will be pissed when she sees this and oh what will your parents think? P.S I stole the cookie stash while you were reading this comment I digitalized it and put it into a super secret program with an unguessable pass ode along with many antivirus programs In fact I even called the president to keep it in good hands and also I have an uber canteen on me just in case

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Hacks computer. Gets 3D printer to make it real again. Eats cookie. No one can steal it because it's been digested.

Dora

Spectator
Reaction score
I explore the woods and find the cookie deep in the amazon!
Hacks computer. Gets 3D printer to make it real again. Eats cookie. No one can steal it because it's been digested.
You broke the rules.

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
I explore the woods and find the cookie deep in the amazon!

You broke the rules.
Write something like I conduct keyhole surgery and reconstruct the cookies. Use your imagination

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
You ate a fake cookie!
The real one is safe in my fortress which is in the middle of a jungle.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Charizard use fire blast!
I take the cookie and hide it in Dragonite's bag. My dragonite is level 100 with 999 stats of everything.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Dragonite drops it's bag, and runs from the owner, never to be seen again. I steal Dragonite's bag, and I run away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci