• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Status of other Gamemodes

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Yep, it's broken.
Oh that glitch. It isn't specific to the gamemode, it is a network wide issue. If you go on EU you can probably play DD just fine. You can also try doing /join dd on US and it might work. I reported that glitch on the issue tracker a little while ago, hopefully it gets fixed.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh that glitch. It isn't specific to the gamemode, it is a network wide issue. If you go on EU you can probably play DD just fine. You can also try doing /join dd on US and it might work. I reported that glitch on the issue tracker a little while ago, hopefully it gets fixed.
Cool. Unfortunately, we can't say the same for UHC Worlds and Zedchase. Those need to be fixed, or else removed. I don't want to see them gone, but it kind of gets to a point where there isn't much upside to keeping them anymore

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Cool. Unfortunately, we can't say the same for UHC Worlds and Zedchase. Those need to be fixed, or else removed. I don't want to see them gone, but it kind of gets to a point where there isn't much upside to keeping them anymore
Totally agree. ZedChase is interesting, but I don't think it is the type of PVP gamemode that this community is looking for. And UHC Worlds has a similar issue, it is an interesting take on UHC, but not the type of UHC that people in this type of PVP community are looking for. And of course they need to be fixed or there is no point having them.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
I agree, if the other gamemodes were updated more often, and bugs were fixed, I think that they would (obviously) be more playable, but also would entice new players.

They are all great games, but are in need of an update.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
I'm speaking about MCSG, on how more players are gonna play UHC instead of SG. So next time please read it clearly!
That's a hilariously supercilious statement.
Our anticheat isn't out yet, you can't even say that it's bad you never know we have amazing developers.
Lol what? The Sr. Staff are constnatly bragging about how their anti-cheat is catching hackers when confronted with the issue.
From what I see Badlion isn't fixing it's lag at all, it happens everyday that I play on their, but MCSG is a big server and it doesn't lag at all?
I wouldn't even consider mcsg a big server anymore; for instance, Badlion triples mcsg's player counts at times.
From what I see Badlion isn't fixing it's lag at all, it happens everyday that I play on their...I'm not too concerned about the SG 2.0, no one plays sg on badlion to be honest.
Your entire argument is erroneous under the relativist fallacy.

You claim that we cannot criticise the anticheat because MCSG has amazing developers that are working on it, yet you criticise Badlion's lag even though it falls within the same criteria.

You also claim that we shouldn't worry about SG 2.0 because no one plays SG on Badlion anyway, yet you also claim that MCSG can take some of Badlion's players by developing a UHC plugin, despite the fact that no one plays UHC on MCSG.

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Omg I loved deadly descent it was so fun! If I'm being fully honest, everyone usually plays only the sg and even solo sg is getting less popular :/ it really sucks that they're getting less popular. But the sg is still gud and if more people played dd it would b fun!
This was a good question hpfly a dev can get to it!

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
That's a hilariously supercilious statement.

Lol what? The Sr. Staff are constnatly bragging about how their anti-cheat is catching hackers when confronted with the issue.

I wouldn't even consider mcsg a big server anymore; for instance, Badlion triples mcsg's player counts at times.

Your entire argument is erroneous under the relativist fallacy.

You claim that we cannot criticise the anticheat because MCSG has amazing developers that are working on it, yet you criticise Badlion's lag even though it falls within the same criteria.

You also claim that we shouldn't worry about SG 2.0 because no one plays SG on Badlion anyway, yet you also claim that MCSG can take some of Badlion's players by developing a UHC plugin, despite the fact that no one plays UHC on MCSG.
No one plays UHC on MCSG because it's been down for a while now bud, You realize people only play UHC/Arena on Badlion, I never see anyone else on anything.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
No one plays UHC on MCSG because it's been down for a while now bud
No one played it when it was up either.

And I don't see how that is a valid reason at all. Doesn't it just show that MCSG can't even keep their servers up?
You realize people only play UHC/Arena on Badlion, I never see anyone else on anything.
And people only play SG on MCSG, and even that playerbase is dwindling. I fail to see your point.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
No one played it when it was up either.

And I don't see how that is a valid reason at all. Doesn't it just show that MCSG can't even keep their servers up?

And people only play SG on MCSG, and even that playerbase is dwindling. I fail to see your point.
Imanol commonly posts on threads like these and refuses to acknowledge MCSG's problems/tries to trash talk Badlion in as polite a way as possible.

At this point, though, the numbers speak for themselves:
https://gyazo.com/58a6e91ee9e0f8c118472160d4aeba56
https://gyazo.com/43654c144f5377e9b776d512ff576274

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci