• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Status of other Gamemodes

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm not aiming to cause any flame or drama here, but I was just curious as to the current status of the other various gamemodes. I know that Zedchase, Deadly Descent, and UHC Worlds all do not work as of now - I miss these gamemodes, especially Deadly Descent. I'm assuming that their fixes are in development, obviously. My question is: could we get some sort of update from the staff as to the statuses of the aforementioned gamemodes? Again, I reiterate: I am not implying anything malicious or slandering the developers in any way, I'm just curious as to when we will get them back.

Dusan

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice thread :thumbsup: (y)!!!! I've never played this type of gamemode but I want to try. Deadly Descent especially. ^.^

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
I hope they only focus on sg for the time being. These gamemodes by far do not draw as many people as sg.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
They need to fix Battlegrounds, and maybe add a 1v1 system.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I hope they only focus on sg for the time being. These gamemodes by far do not draw as many people as sg.
UHC could possibly be bigger than SG in the next couple of months, if they fix the UHC servers and add like cutclean, horseless, timebomb, etc it would blow up. Also hosted UHC could happen, if that does we could possibly see it being bigger than SG. Also since MCSG doesn't lag we could get more players from badlion to switch to us :)

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
UHC could possibly be bigger than SG in the next couple of months, if they fix the UHC servers and add like cutclean, horseless, timebomb, etc it would blow up. Also hosted UHC could happen, if that does we could possibly see it being bigger than SG. Also since MCSG doesn't lag we could get more players from badlion to switch to us :)
UHC as a gamemode is already much larger than SG.

Also, Badlion is fixing its lag more and more, and it also has a far superior anticheat.

MCSG right now has tons and tons of hackers (and a <snip> anticheat). I'd be more concerned with how Badlion's SG 2.0 is going to get players from MCSG to switch to a server with far less hackers where glitches actually get fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
UHC as a gamemode is already much larger than SG.

Also, Badlion is fixing its lag more and more, and it also has a far superior anticheat.

MCSG right now has tons and tons of hackers (and a <snip> anticheat). I'd be more concerned with how Badlion's SG 2.0 is going to get players from MCSG to switch to a server with far less hackers where glitches actually get fixed.
I'm speaking about MCSG, on how more players are gonna play UHC instead of SG. So next time please read it clearly! Our anticheat isn't out yet, you can't even say that it's bad you never know we have amazing developers.

From what I see Badlion isn't fixing it's lag at all, it happens everyday that I play on their, but MCSG is a big server and it doesn't lag at all? I'm not too concerned about the SG 2.0, no one plays sg on badlion to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Only problem with this is Badlion already has UHC plus a good anticheat. I have no doubt MCGamer could improve the UHC Worlds a ton. They just missed the time to put it out. MCGamer is know for numerous things, one being its poor anticheat. Badlion is known for having a great anticheat. People are going to go where there is no hackers right?

Reaction score
I actually enjoyed Zed Chase. Unfortunately, my friends didn't like it much. It's a good game in my opinion.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Jimmer does Deadly Descent really not work anymore? It was working perfectly last time I played which was quite recently. As for Zed Chase and UHC Worlds I think we should just remove them from the network. Clearly they aren't a priority as they have been broken for a while and nobody plays them, so why have them.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Jimmer does Deadly Descent really not work anymore? It was working perfectly last time I played which was quite recently. As for Zed Chase and UHC Worlds I think we should just remove them from the network. Clearly they aren't a priority as they have been broken for a while and nobody plays them, so why have them.
Yep, it's broken.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci