• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Statue in Valleyside in memory of Lovelights aka Kosmish (The Map Maker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh sick, I'ma go get myself perm-banned and play on a different account because it's not Ban evading! :D
You're not helping, and I doubt you would go get yourself perma banned after all the no-lifing you do.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
I hate to be a party pooper, but why just for him? If we do this, why not give every banned/retired player that helped significantly on a map something?
He's had an amazing story, aside from being retired, he left because of an amazing story, and he's brought so many people to the community.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
You're not helping, and I doubt you would go get yourself perma banned after all the no-lifing you do.
I was using his logic, I don't think Lovelights should be banned but the way he said it sounded like if you get banned, for a year or 2 after playing on another account it's not ban evading. I was also kidding about getting myself perm-banned, I was being sarcastic. I guess me disagreeing with Wyz guy means I'm not helping but you insulting me does.

OldManNippy

Survivor
Reaction score
Anyone dissing out Lovelights, in the current situation he was in around one-two years ago, you mostly would agree that you would have done the same. Also, if he hadn't he wouldn't have impacted several lives as he has today with his videos, inspiring others to do so as well. Holding onto that fact, I feel like it would be a good idea to create a monument in his honor.

nmets55

Survivor
Reaction score
As you may know Kosmish aka Lovelights or just Eric has reviled his Truth and Story: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/my-truth-and-story.121420/ Read the full story to know all the details

If you read the thread you will see he unveiled he was Kosmish the creator of Valleyside Univeristy (You need to read the full thread to understand)

As Lovelights is quitting YouTube I thought it would be nice to have a memorial in his map Valleyside University. Maybe like a statue saying "In Memory of Lovelights aka Kosmish" with a tier 2 in it. Just a suggestion to show our appreciation of Lovelights

Thanks for reading
Archica
Good idea

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Why not, sounds like a good idea to remember all the good hes done on the servers. But we have to remember, Lovelights wanting a statue of him on the map is his decision. :)

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Why not, sounds like a good idea to remember all the good hes done on the servers. But we have to remember, Lovelights wanting a statue of him on the map is his decision. :)
Sadly, it's more of the map commitee's decision

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't find this necessary. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Lovelights has done lots for the community, but I don't think this is completely necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci