• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stat Reset? Bull%^&!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulcannon

Survivor
Reaction score
Stats are being reset, and for what?

Probably because of the people that want to be in the top 10 but can't get there, because they can't climb the 4000 wins + that it will take, they aren't dedicated enough.

If someone isn't dedicated enough to surpass people like Gravey4rd, if their win rate isn't high enough; they don't &%£!ing deserve to be anywhere near the top 10.

So many people have built good stats, they have built their way into the higher ranks because they are GOOD players.

If you can't do that, it's pretty plain and simple; you're not a GOOD player and you don't have the DEDICATION. If you don't have those things, you deserve to be nowhere near the top 10, because after all, it's a leaderboard ranking, nothing more.

Like MCGamer think that Gravey4rd won't be able to get 40 wins a day whenever he pleases? Of course he will, there won't be a new #1, not someone that isn't already highly ranked.

There are too many hackers for someone to build stats, too little time for people to get back what they had; so why reset stats?

What I am trying to say is.. If you're one of the BAD kids that sits and cries because you can't get up past people then it's simply because you're a BAD kid, you have the leaderboard ranking that you deserve. Suck it up or get better.

R. I. Mother F**king P. my stats.

Last edited:

rex5826

Platinum
Reaction score
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Did you read the thread?

Let’s be clear:

1. We are not deleting anyone’s stats.
2. Old stats will continue to be updated via Overall Leaderboards.
3. With the new update, we are offering new ways to view your stats on an updated leaderboard.

Fax

Career
Reaction score
Dude did you not read the whole thread? The new Leaderboards allow for greater analysis like the bow accuracy, they allow monthly leaderboards so these "BAD kids" don't have to play catch up with the likes of Gravey4rd and this is just two of the reasons. If you read the thread there are SO MANY more reasons why this is a good thing.

The leaderboards update was long overdue and you want to criticise the developers for listening to the community? Bruhhh...

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
People will still look at them. They will be archived AND updated. I think it will give a chance to those players who just dont have time to play 100s of games a day a chance to get some recognition.

Soulcannon

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay, but who is going to check the overall constantly? People will aim for monthly, yes? Exactly. My point still stands, nobody will look at stats anymore, other than when they decide whether to target me or not.

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
People will still look at them. They will be archived AND updated. I think it will give a chance to those players who just dont have time to play 100s of games a day a chance to get some recognition.
I always wanted 1000 wins, here I am at not even 600 trying to win with all these hackers. Here come stats reset and I have to get these 600 again plus 400 more. Great. Can't believe I wasted money for this server.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
No, you do not have to get them again... They will be updated and recorded, and you will still get recognition for it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci