• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Starting updates

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
1) I hate the anti-spam. You can get kicked for 'spamming' when its actually just you typing fast.
2) What is 'Survival Games Japan'? I saw it on the loaded maps.

RangerLab

Spectator
Reaction score
Totally awesome lobby. Lovin that pirate ship ;D Can't wait for the update for more options. By that do you mean SG4 won't automatically be picked as first choice?

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1) I hate the anti-spam. You can get kicked for 'spamming' when its actually just you typing fast.
2) What is 'Survival Games Japan'? I saw it on the loaded maps.
1: got once kicked too :c
2: The most awesome map you'll ever play :3

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Obviously we need to adjust the spam sensitivity but it's doing a good job blocking hacks

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Can some angel take screenshots of the loby and send to me? D: Wont be on until tomorrow...

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Great update chad, but I still have sort of a problem. SG4 is still always in the running, at least in the first poll(not sure what happens when you skip). I can understand that its a new valarde map and all, but I think that SG4 has had its spotlight, but now the new community maps are in yet SG4 still seems to be on every server.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Great update chad, but I still have sort of a problem. SG4 is still always in the running, at least in the first poll(not sure what happens when you skip). I can understand that its a new valarde map and all, but I think that SG4 has had its spotlight, but now the new community maps are in yet SG4 still seems to be on every server.
So for some people SG4 is the new Breeze? But I love it! :333

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Does it prevent hackers? Yes. So it is awesome.
Does it make it so that you cannot hit people and kick you for 'spamming'? Yes, it does, therefore it's terrible. And I've seen hackers still playing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci