• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Starting to update Super Glue to the servers + new maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Will you ever accept other user-made maps?:3 Ive put in a lot of time and effort into ours, and not having a chance of being accepted is a bit gutting:( Oh well!

redrose

Survivor
Reaction score
give us back SOME survers, do not update all at once!

LeprechaunStew

Tribute
Reaction score
Any word on the random Server Closed Issues? or the Sudden disconnects during game play? i was removed from 3 active games before i decided to quit until its fixed. I would love an update if you have one. Thanks guys :D good work btw love the new maps. Am i right in assuming the new 48 map will also be the new 120 map? its sooo big havent even had close to enough time to explore yet!! :D

Edit: Had time to explore Overgrown Arena. Not a fan, Looks like they spent all their time working on the small city. Which is beautiful. But now the rest of the map is completely lacking anything that could be considered a landmark. Somehow Breeze Islands in its tiny map has more landmarks and by alot. I can see the team chat now.
Hey man where are you?
I'm beside a tree and a bush. You?
Same :eek:
Got any food?
Nope?
Darn.
Better break out your F3 buttons.

giaz99

Spectator
Reaction score
How do you get onto the creative servers ? they are whitelisted and how do you get the stuff that might get you whitelisted, be very specific if you can...

Eaglesfan97

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your hard work and detication to the SG. They are so much fun, and I'm so excited to try them out! Again, thanks for your hard work! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci