• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Starting to look into the lobbies today!

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
Me and Hudder have just tried to upload a patched version of our lobby, so you cant block glitch ontop of the maze etc... But no matter what, if we try to upload it, it comes up with an error /:. So if we cant get the file up, weve lost for certain. Sucks really, considering how much effort we put in :(.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Me and Hudder have just tried to upload a patched version of our lobby, so you cant block glitch ontop of the maze etc... But no matter what, if we try to upload it, it comes up with an error /:. So if we cant get the file up, weve lost for certain. Sucks really, considering how much effort we put in :(.
I really liked your lobby. :(

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
I really liked your lobby. :(
I hope we still get a chance at winning D:. The problem is, its not our fault :(. I tried uploading the old world folder aswell, and error. Hudder also tried and got an error. So it must be a problem with the MCSG website at the moment.

Ethan1126

Career
Reaction score
I feel ya our server host cant be on on weekdays so he doest bother to give me file over weekend im pissed a lil because i NEED That file NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
I feel ya our server host cant be on on weekdays so he doest bother to give me file over weekend im pissed a lil because i NEED That file NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah its annoying /: If I cant upload it by the time the results are released, I am actually going to rage so hard XD

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I hope we still get a chance at winning D:. The problem is, its not our fault :(. I tried uploading the old world folder aswell, and error. Hudder also tried and got an error. So it must be a problem with the MCSG website at the moment.
Have you tried uploading it to mediafire?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci