• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPrescott

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, so I was wondering if their was a time requirement of how long you have played on the server to apply for staff. Thanks!

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey I recommend you to be part of this community not just In-game, you must be on the forums for a while as well there is not such thing as an minimum time you must be around to apply for the staff team, but I recommend you to reply to threads to make your owns and stuff like for 1 month because yes you can get declined for not being part of this community for a while you must get your self known the the community as well the staff to see you participating around events and stuff they will like to see your threads and your replys on others so Go for it give a look to the forums don't go just for InGame stuff and Good Luck with your application! <3

N

Nikola

There's no exact requirement but it would be way more appreciated if you could get some experience before applying!

QA;TL also moved the thread to general support :)

If you have any concerns feel free to pm me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci