• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sprinting in 1.7

Codered1218

Experienced
Reaction score
I see no reason why it wouldn't be allowed. BSM is only banned because it gives an unfair advantage to those who have it, but the main problem is that not everyone can get it. Everyone will have this so it will no longer be unfair. And from what I have tested with 1.7 sprinting, holding the sprint key will keep you sprinting, so it will be a big difference in PVP.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When 1.7 comes out everyone will have so since everyone will have it there will be no problem. Also BSM will probably become something else when 1.7 comes out...

Usmodlover

Survivor
Reaction score
Well looks like BETTER SPRINT MOD is going out of business. MCSG will not close down of this reason. I guess where going to have to deal with it.

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
I recently tried the snapshot and you can still sprint normally with a double tap, with the sprint button you cant sprint sideways or backwards soo. :0

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
The difference between 1.7 and BSM consists of numerous factors such as:
-BSM allows you to sprint side ways and backwards. 1.7 Doesn't.
-BSM allows you to sprint whilst hitting. 1.7 Doesn't.
-BSM allows you to sprint whilst shifting. 1.7 Doesn't.

There are more points but these are the main ones. 1.7 and BSM aren't the same. BSM will still be against the rules until stated otherwise.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci