• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Springfield SG

Kithex

Experienced
Reaction score
Name of map: Springfield SG
Lead Builder/Build team name: KitMencha (Kithex)
Game type: Survival Games
Map description: This map was built entirely around the popular comedic TV show, The Simpsons. The map is based right in the town square surrounded by the Town Hall, The High Court and other little shops. Going outwards you can see the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant, Burns' Manor, The Simpsons Residence, Springfield Elementary and much more!
Video/screenshots:

Coordinates of corn and deathmatch Arena if applicable: Provided with the download to Chad
Map radius: 300

I, KitMencha of Kithex, agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
The Builds over all look fine to me, but the placements of the structures could be done better. For example in the 8th and last screenshot; the placement just feels a little weird. Some of the detailing on the buildings doesn't quite fit in in my opinion. Over all looks like a good map, but still some small things that can be worked on. :)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
So glad I was one of the original builders, the map has come so far!

If you want, I can come on an renovate some more cars/buses.

Love it Nick and Kithex! Great job. :)

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Awesome work Kithex! The map looks amazing, can't wait to see it on the servers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci