• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sponsor Tokens

Do you like the idea of "Sponsor Tokens"

• Yes

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatDamnWalrus

Survivor
Reaction score
Well playing the games last night, i saw many people asking about being able to give people items/be sponsors. At first i thought there would be no way they can do this in a fair way. After hours of playing i came up with an idea that works pretty well. When you donate, instead of getting ranks, you can get "Sponsor tokens." Sponsor tokens let you spawn 1 item into a players inventory. $10 = 5 Sponsor Tokens = 1 item. I say 5 Sponsor Tokens because i also think when you win a game you get 1 token so winning 5 games will let you give 1 item. Obviously you should only be able to give items when you are in spectator. Another thing could be where diamond/gold sponsors get 5/10 tokens a week. This could be one of the added perks for donating. Thanks for taking the time to read my ideas, i hope you like them!

bigox96

Survivor
Reaction score
I like this idea however, I feel that people with money will always team up and dominate the game, because they'll have a weekly income of tokens and the fact that they bought some as well. I mean sure they can give an item to anyone, but what are the chances that a donater will give an item to someone else besides another donater? It's kinda like 'I scratch your back you scratch mines' deal here, plus if the donaters do it right they can continuously have a supply of tokens to keep using or just buy more or something like that. I would suggest a limit on the number of tokens one can get in a day so donaters don't farm the servers stopping others that can't afford the donation from ever getting one. While this idea is great, it has a lot of abusive ideas behind it as well, if the donaters know what and how to use this idea.

jonny

Spectator
Reaction score
I really like your idea!! But I dont think Im would use this tokens because I dont win this often and they are pretty expensive...

Gamzrok24

Spectator
Reaction score
No
Well playing the games last night, i saw many people asking about being able to give people items/be sponsors. At first i thought there would be no way they can do this in a fair way. After hours of playing i came up with an idea that works pretty well. When you donate, instead of getting ranks, you can get "Sponsor tokens." Sponsor tokens let you spawn 1 item into a players inventory. $10 = 5 Sponsor Tokens = 1 item. I say 5 Sponsor Tokens because i also think when you win a game you get 1 token so winning 5 games will let you give 1 item. Obviously you should only be able to give items when you are in spectator. Another thing could be where diamond/gold sponsors get 5/10 tokens a week. This could be one of the added perks for donating. Thanks for taking the time to read my ideas, i hope you like them!
. No, we shouldnt have to donate. That idea is stupid.

Themagman

Spectator
Reaction score
I really dont like the idea of paying for tokens to give them to somebody else but I would like a vote or someting.
to give a certain item to a player or maybe something like spawn a ghast at a group of players.

ThatDamnWalrus

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys i also wanted to say that that some item can be restricted. like no diamond items, or only iron or stone items and food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci