• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sponsering not working?

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Names were spelled correctly, This has happened twice where the name was spelled correctly as they were real life friends whose usernames I personally knew
Were the people on the same server as you? You described it as hey weren't.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The person needs to be alive, online on the same server as you at the same time.

Bluewut

Diamond
Reaction score
The person needs to be alive, online on the same server as you at the same time.
I'm aware of this the only two times it happened they were BOTH alive, online, names were spelled correctly and on the same server as me. I've sponsored before and these are the only two times it has happened as I mentioned above.

Claq

Career
Reaction score
If this has been the only time it happened and it is working fine for everyone else, then my guess is they probably were offline at the time, or you spelt something incorrectly. Or there is a random bug that may have interfered? I don't know any other possible solutions?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci