• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Split VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylPyckle88

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay. I see some of you aren't fans of the idea. And I'm sure you have such a great reason to doubt it. But the crude GIF's and comments truly aren't needed and aren't appreciated and definitely not what I'd expect from a Moderator and especially a Senior Moderator.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Okay. I see some of you aren't fans of the idea. And I'm sure you have such a great reason to doubt it. But the crude GIF's and comments truly aren't needed and aren't appreciated and definitely not what I'd expect from a Moderator and especially a Senior Moderator.
I would like to apologise, we were just having a bit of a laugh. We fully understand your idea, but we feel that it isn't enough of a problem to make three separate ranks. We did not mean to offend.

[EDIT] I also think that this idea would make some VIPs feel less special than others if they had separate ranks, whilst they all contributed to the server equally in their different ways.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Understandable, but on a more serious note. VIPs are people who have contributed to servers. Whether a map maker, animator, ex-sr staff member or youtuber. It is for the people who help out. We have discussed this but believe there really isn't a need to differentiate VIPs. TL.

Fletch

Career
Reaction score
There is no problem with the current VIP rank, when a VIP is given the rank they know why they received meaning it would be pointless to create a separate rank just for map making or being a famous You Tuber. If a user isn't sure why you have VIP then I don't see the problem telling them why if this is a problem then use the disguise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci