• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sphinx [AU Clan] [Disbanded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebornAU

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Tigerlilyyyy at the moment but was just messing around with people when I changed it. When I am able to change it I am changing at to Razoor which was my previous name.
Wins / Games: idk I got like 10 wins from like 22 games I think my previous stats before stat reset was 900 and something from 5000
Legacy stats: ^^^
Do you think you fit in well with this clan? Yes, I am a very get a long sort of person. And I am getting back into Minecraft so I thought I would join a clan and meet some new people.
You should apply for Reborn xD nah jk gl

Hawkerrr

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Tigerlilyyyy at the moment but was just messing around with people when I changed it. When I am able to change it I am changing at to Razoor which was my previous name.
Wins / Games: idk I got like 10 wins from like 22 games I think my previous stats before stat reset was 900 and something from 5000
Do you think you fit in well with this clan? Yes, I am a very get a long sort of person. And I am getting back into Minecraft so I thought I would join a clan and meet some new people.
You have been placed on Trial accept my skype request and tell me when you want your trial.

AKsRevenge

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: DroqqedDoritos!!!!
Wins/Games: 0/1278 but i have good mineplex stats!!!
Legacy Stats: what is legacy?
Do you think you fit in well with this clan? Aussies smell nice and i have a friend and i am very good at pvp !!! so yes !

Dahansi

Tribute
Reaction score
Clans posting 'fake wins'. Can I just say before you do this don't think you will get a better rep and be so called 'good clan'. Once someone finds out you've been posting fake wins its called a 'scrub clan' k ily bye

Arcturo_

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Arcturo_
Wins / Games:31/126
Legacy stats:63/387
Do you think you will fit well in this clan? Yes i have a friend in here, and i am positive that i will get along with other members!

RebornAU

Tribute
Reaction score
Clans posting 'fake wins'. Can I just say before you do this don't think you will get a better rep and be so called 'good clan'. Once someone finds out you've been posting fake wins its called a 'scrub clan' k ily bye
Ahhh ffs mcninjacraft just get off everyones thread mate, no one wants you in this community. Earth is actually a decent clan now since you were kicked out of it, this community is better off without you ya dosing/cheating dog

Last edited:

Hawkerrr

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Arcturo_
Wins / Games:31/126
Legacy stats:63/387
Do you think you will fit well in this clan? Yes i have a friend in here, and i am positive that i will get along with other members!
You have been placed on Trial accept my Skype request and tell me when you want it.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
what RebornAU said <3
Just get off this thread.
Minecraft IGN: DroqqedDoritos!!!!
Wins/Games: 0/1278 but i have good mineplex stats!!!
Legacy Stats: what is legacy?
Do you think you fit in well with this clan? Aussies smell nice and i have a friend and i am very good at pvp !!! so yes !
Declined.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Accept this lad right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci