• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sphinx [AU Clan] [Disbanded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Wiffy
Wins / Games:around 420/1420 w alts 1000+
Legacy stats:60/170
Do you think you fit in well with this clan?yeah
Accepted for trial.
hawkr owns anutha clan 1nse agen?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?
hawkr is bad
gg
get good
kidzz
babdbdbbabd
goml.
Please leave, if you want to cause flame do it on a real account.

Last edited:

xSlowness

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xSlowness
Wins / Games: 300/3000 (around not exact)
Legacy stats: 270/2700
Do you think you fit in well with this clan? Yeah I am good with most of the members, no grudges.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xSlowness
Wins / Games: 300/3000 (around not exact)
Legacy stats: 270/2700
Do you think you fit in well with this clan? Yeah I am good with most of the members, no grudges.
You have been declined for bad relations.

itchy

Survivor
Reaction score
lol I don't mean to cause unnecessary flame but ItsCamlsrad toggles...

itchy

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't think so..
Yeah, you wouldn't expect it because obviously he wouldn't hack against an apex member such as yourself. I've been on numerous alts and have destroyed him at the start of the fight and then I see his head flick up with 10 block reach. It's really pathetic considering that he has platinum donor.

itchy

Survivor
Reaction score
I

Itscamlsrad does not toggle I think he will find that a compliment. Please leave this thread and don't cause unnecessary flame.
LOLOLOL just because he's yours and Mentoss's friend doesn't mean he doesn't toggle. Either you already know that he toggles and you're keeping it "secret" or your 12vie brain just can't handle the truth. Add him to your clan if you really care but it'll just give your clan a bad rep lol so many people know that he hacks.

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
LOLOLOL just because he's yours and Mentoss's friend doesn't mean he doesn't toggle. Either you already know that he toggles and you're keeping it "secret" or your 12vie brain just can't handle the truth. Add him to your clan if you really care but it'll just give your clan a bad rep lol so many people know that he hacks.
Again, no need to create flame. If you truly think he hacks then you can record proof and upload it to mcgamer.net and get him banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci