• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spectator Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
OK i am sure this has been covered a lot but i have an idea. i think that each person after they have died should be able to give one item to a person of their choice. the items they can give though are limited by the persons score. if you have really high score then you could give them food, or a helmet or something weak. if they are really low then you could give them a sword (not diamond) or a chest plate. also you can give them a private message with the item LIKE in the movie.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you recall, items were given out by sponsors, not spectators: it's not a bad idea, but I think pros would intentionally lower their scores for good weapons. ;)

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
while that is true, i doubt people would intentionally lower their scores. first that would be a lot of dying, and I personally would rather just play the game. there are easier ways to get weapons anyways lol.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
while that is true, i doubt people would intentionally lower their scores. first that would be a lot of dying, and I personally would rather just play the game. there are easier ways to get weapons anyways lol.
I would intentionally die! XD
If I started off the game with a stone sword, yeah, that would be sweet. :p

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
you wouldn't get the stuff right away. how about a certain amount of time has to pass in the game before people can give their 1 item to someone. also you could give them food. 1 food.
it would be similar to how Katniss got her items.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
you wouldn't get the stuff right away. how about a certain amount of time has to pass in the game before people can give their 1 item to someone. also you could give them food. 1 food.
Oh. Then no I wouldn't lower my rank. XD

Jtzink

Career
Reaction score
I think that the refill system is working fine now. No need to complicate the item system any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci