• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/SPEC in Battlegrounds

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Hello!

If you know me, Battlegrounds is a big part of my life. It is where I spend a lot of time (with Miner9823). But yesterday, Miner9823 and I noticed some hackers in our game, and we took the liberty to record them. We noticed it is hard for us to do so, with us not being able to get in focus with the player. So here, I propose an easy system to add to Battlegrounds-/spec. This command will be used to fly around, and being able to spy-or look on a player. This will make recording him easier, as I believe Battlegrounds is not considered a lot.

Miner9823 please feel free to elaborate more.

TheSoulOFXqer

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello!

If you know me, Battlegrounds is a big part of my life. It is where I spend a lot of time (with Miner9823). But yesterday, Miner9823 and I noticed some hackers in our game, and we took the liberty to record them. We noticed it is hard for us to do so, with us not being able to get in focus with the player. So here, I propose an easy system to add to Battlegrounds-/spec. This command will be used to fly around, and being able to spy-or look on a player. This will make recording him easier, as I believe Battlegrounds is not considered a lot.

Miner9823 please feel free to elaborate more.
i the God of forums agree

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Miner may be a good forumer but he really can't be a forum god because he hasn't been here for very long and I know a ton of forumers b4 him that are really great
Do not go too much off topic-let us focus on the thing itself.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
i the God of forums agree
those ppl aren't even close
Check my signature :3
(I won bragging rights, and I haven't used them until recently)

I'm not familiar with Battlegrounds' commands, but if they don't have any sort of spectating system, then that is something that could be quite beneficial. It's no large secret that Battlegrounds has a notorious amount of hackers (I am reminded every time anyone talks about it), so an easier way for players to catch and record those hackers would be spectating.

Knowing as they already have a Spectating command within the Survival Games plugin, it shouldn't be too hard to implement and code.

+1

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score

I'm not familiar with Battlegrounds' commands, but if they don't have any sort of spectating system, then that is something that could be quite beneficial. It's no large secret that Battlegrounds has a notorious amount of hackers (I am reminded every time anyone talks about it), so an easier way for players to catch and record those hackers would be spectating.

Knowing as they already have a Spectating command within the Survival Games plugin, it shouldn't be too hard to implement and code.

+1
you will and will always be forum king like me ;P anime forum king

zCrits_

Career
Reaction score

+1
ur forum posting God
Xqer is God at forums

bigrsniperz

Career
Reaction score

+1
no

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci