• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spawn on Same Block as Another Player?

TheEvilTurnip

Spectator
Reaction score
So, I'm not sure what exactly happened, but I was playing the Minecraft Survival Games today and when the game started, I spawned on the same block as another player around the cornucopia. I'm not sure if this was a glitch or somebody was hacking or whatever it may be. I just thought I'd bring it to someone's attention.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen bugs like this before. Maybe it was just my game, though.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
It's a glitch where donors join without kicking players, causing there to be more than 24 players.

BlueMoonP

Experienced
Reaction score
The most I've seen so far is 43 players in total, so most of the podiums were filled with two players.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Chad has said that they are trying to fix this. They need to set the Spawn for each player in the arena as the spawns where messed up when the MCSGv2 Came out.

Logan1111

Experienced
Reaction score
They are working hard to fix it hopefully it is done within the next week or so. You have to remember with new versions new bugs arise.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't understand how this happens, Chad payed for 24 person servers so shouldn't 24 people be the limit on how many can ACTUALLY join? Would this mean he has to pay extra money? Pretty hard for me to put into text

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Whenever this has happened to me the person who spawns on the same one immediately begins trying to punch me to death as soon as and even before the game starts >_<

BlueMoonP

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't understand how this happens, Chad payed for 24 person servers so shouldn't 24 people be the limit on how many can ACTUALLY join? Would this mean he has to pay extra money? Pretty hard for me to put into text
There are certain hosts where you pay per slot, but those are servers dedicated to hosting minecraft servers, and already have bukkit or whatever installed. Since those are generally not the most powerful servers on the market, I think Chad and his developers picked a general host and customized the bukkit plugin for Hunger Games.

There is no player cap for those servers, simply because they aren't specifically made for Minecraft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci