• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know how to start this as I've bever made something like this before but here goes. As most of you know, yesterday I left Sovereign :c I'm gonna briefly go into my reasoning here, but if you wanna know more, PM me. I love Sovereign, and I never wanted to leave, but after months of the same problems happening everyday, I just can't do it anymore. I tried very hard to fix these problems, but change never happened. I'm sorry but after yesterday, that was the last straw for me. I'm probably going to regret this, and I actually already do, but there's no going back now.

Salamancer101 Thank you for the opportunity as captain in Sovereign. I enjoyed every moment. Salamancer101 Listen to Hacky he's a wise one...

Hacky Remember that night me you and hyper went around trolling on TS xD gonna miss those times. I know we haven't got along the best lately but I still love you. Stay hawt for me.

Dominic20819 I'm still gonna no life Swish with you so...

hyperfuse03 you were one one of the chiller people in Sovereign and playing factions with you was so much fun.

cmk950003 I remember the first tine we met each other you hated my guts. Now, you're one of my best friends on here. Gonna miss you bro!

ProHulk Out. Of everyone in Sovy you were probably the nicest. You always had my back, thanks man.

xDefrasa Peace dude. You're great PvPer and and a fun guy to play with.

conreuss see you on swish ;)

i_sUcK_002 Besides Dom, I've known you second longest in this clan. Thanks for the donor love ya dude.

MNGLOGANp You were a cool dude. See ya man.

Pokemons8087 Always a fun person to play with. Keep cleanup crewin :p

Epic_Frog_Song Thank you for founding the best clan I've ever been in.

To everyone else that I missed, I'm gonna miss you all.

I'm really sad now :c

For possibly the last time, #Sovereign...

Last edited:

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know how to start this as I've bever made something like this before but here goes. As most of you know, yesterday I left Sovereign :c I'm gonna briefly go into my reasoning here, but if you wanna know more, PM me. I love Sovereign, and I never wanted to leave, but after months of the same problems happening everyday, I just can't do it anymore. I tried very hard to fix these problems, but change never happened. I'm sorry but after yesterday, that was the last straw for me. I'm probably going to regret this, and I actually already do, but there's no going back now.

Salamancer101 Thank you for the opportunity as captain in Sovereign. I enjoyed every moment.

Hacky Remember that night me you and hyper went around trolling on TS xD gonna miss those times. I know we haven't got along the best lately but I still love you. Stay hawt for me.

Dominic20819 I'm still gonna no life Swish with you so...

hyperfuse03 you were one one of the chiller people in Sovereign and playing factions with you was so much fun.

cmk950003 I remember the first tine we met each other you hated my guts. Now, you're one of my best friends on here. Gonna miss you bro!

ProHulk Out. Of everyone in Sovy you were probably the nicest. You always had my back, thanks man.

xDefrasa Peace dude. You're great PvPer and and a fun guy to play with.

conreuss see you on swish ;)

i_sUcK_002 Besides Dom, I've known you second longest in this clan. Thanks for the donor love ya dude.

MNGLOGANp You were a cool dude. See ya man.

Pokemons8087 Always a fun person to play with. Keep cleanup crewin :p

Epic_Frog_Song Thank you for founding the best clan I've ever been in.

To everyone else that I missed, I'm gonna miss you all.

I'm really sad now :c

For possibly the last time, #Sovereign...
Im disapointed in this but good luck in forsaken ill pm you more details

geoman343

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN:geoman343
  • Timezone:Central
  • Wins/Games played:903/5135
  • Skype ID:Geoman343
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]:Yes
  • Mic [Y/N]:Yes
  • PVP Strengths:Fishing rod,Fns,and sword
  • PVP Weaknesses:Water fights
  • How active are you? Pretty active
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?:I feel like it will be a great experience!
  • How would you benefit the clan?:With my Pvp skills and Great teamwork
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?:I am freinds with hyperfuse and Hacky
  • Additional comments:Hope i get accepted :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci