• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipe91

Survivor
Reaction score
As I was kicked i still would like to say goodbyes and thanks and maybe talk sometimes
Salamancer101 ProHulk richie57777 cheesecake_54 xDefrasa MichelleFoop Pokemons8087 Hacky FuSioN

Sal: You were a great leader and friend even thought i didnt talk u were the only one to support me
Hulk: You were my best m8 skraped, i hope you could still skrape
Richie: One of my besties in the clan, They say we squeak alike i mean sound.. but you know what i mean hope we can still be friends
Mr.Chez: Molly Molly Molly
Defrasa: Bacca on!
Foopy: Dont swear to much people out plz
Poke: One of my closest pals :D I cant say enough but have fun
Hacky: Probably my closest pal i hope we can still be friends and talk, you were an amazing pal even though u were always #Leaving4Titans and skraping me m8
Fusion: Im done yo, your fat :3

Thanks again #Sovy
Hope to see you again

TylerthePandaHD

Platinum
Reaction score
As I was kicked i still would like to say goodbyes and thanks and maybe talk sometimes
Salamancer101 ProHulk richie57777 cheesecake_54 xDefrasa MichelleFoop Pokemons8087 Hacky FuSioN

Sal: You were a great leader and friend even thought i didnt talk u were the only one to support me
Richie: One of my besties in the clan, They say we squeak alike i mean sound.. but you know what i mean hope we can still be friends
Hacky: Probably my closest pal i hope we can still be friends and talk, you were an amazing pal even though u were always #Leaving4Titans and skraping me m8

Thanks again #Sovy
Hope to see you again
Good to have you Snipe, cya :D

Reaction score

Thanks again #Sovy
Hope to see you again
WHOOAAAAA you don't even say goodbye to me? ....
I kid, I kid.
Bye snipe, even though I'm not fully in the clan and I didn't know you that well anyways. Good luck! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci