• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: hehehee123
  • Timezone: EST
  • Wins/Games played: 425/3429
  • Skype ID: chris.u24
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y
  • Mic [Y/N]: Y
  • PVP Strengths: FnS
  • PVP Weaknesses: Bow
  • How active are you?: I'm on sovy ts everyday.
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: I left Sovereign when I didn't even have a mic and I wasn't that active in scrims, now I have a mic.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: Playing in scrims.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: I've teamed with everyone in the clan.
  • Additional comments: None
Denied.

Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: Cat_On_A_Poptart

• Timezone: Pacific standard time. (California)

• Wins/Games played: 164/too embarrasing to put here, so if you want to know then check my stats XD

• Skype ID: CatOnAPoptart

• Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yeah.

• Mic [Y/N]: Yes. I usually use my brother's mic, so I won't always be able to use it.

• PVP Strengths: I'm not that bad with a fishing rod, I'm pretty good with a bow. I'm usually dependant on my fishing rod and my sword.

• PVP Weaknesses: Combos, playing strategically. Sometimes when I'm playing I go completely braindead when I'm fighting and can't focus that well, doesn't always happen though.

• How active are you?: On the weekend I'm on all day, weekdays I have school and can only be on for an hour or so. I can only play on weekends, thursdays and fridays. Whenever I can manage higher grades in Algebra I can play all week.

• Why do you want to join Sovereign?: I have quite a few friends in this clan, and I usually get along pretty well with others. I want to join because this clan is what I would consider to be one of the best clans in MCSG, and I think I would fit in pretty well, and I want to give it a shot.

• How would you benefit the clan?: Well, I'm pretty active if that helps. I'm loyal, and I'll stick with a clan unless something happens with me in real life and I can't play anymore. I'm always willing to be in clan battles or scrimmages if I'm needed or if I can. I enjoy hanging around people, and I have many friends in this clan and I know I'm liked by them.

• Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Yes. I have teamed with StillHacky, TylerthePandaHD and cmk the most out of everyone here. I've also teamed with IAmFuSioN, Pokemons, cheesecake_54, i_sUcK_002, hyperfuse03, justin9cat, prohulk, defrasa, conreuss and slater233.

• Additional comments: Well, even though I don't consider myself to be one of the best PvPers ever, I think I can improve a lot by learning the tactics of the other clan members and by playing them myself. I improve day by day. I hope I get accepted, and thank you for reading my application :D

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: Cat_On_A_Poptart

• Timezone: Pacific standard time. (California)

• Wins/Games played: 164/too embarrasing to put here, so if you want to know then check my stats XD

• Skype ID: CatOnAPoptart

• Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yeah.

• Mic [Y/N]: Yes. I usually use my brother's mic, so I won't always be able to use it.

• PVP Strengths: I'm not that bad with a fishing rod, I'm pretty good with a bow. I'm usually dependant on my fishing rod and my sword.

• PVP Weaknesses: Combos, playing strategically. Sometimes when I'm playing I go completely braindead when I'm fighting and can't focus that well, doesn't always happen though.

• How active are you?: On the weekend I'm on all day, weekdays I have school and can only be on for an hour or so. I can only play on weekends, thursdays and fridays. Whenever I can manage higher grades in Algebra I can play all week.

• Why do you want to join Sovereign?: I have quite a few friends in this clan, and I usually get along pretty well with others. I want to join because this clan is what I would consider to be one of the best clans in MCSG, and I think I would fit in pretty well, and I want to give it a shot.

• How would you benefit the clan?: Well, I'm pretty active if that helps. I'm loyal, and I'll stick with a clan unless something happens with me in real life and I can't play anymore. I'm always willing to be in clan battles or scrimmages if I'm needed or if I can. I enjoy hanging around people, and I have many friends in this clan and I know I'm liked by them.

• Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Yes. I have teamed with StillHacky, TylerthePandaHD and cmk the most out of everyone here. I've also teamed with IAmFuSioN, Pokemons, cheesecake_54, i_sUcK_002, hyperfuse03, justin9cat, prohulk, defrasa, conreuss and slater233.

• Additional comments: Well, even though I don't consider myself to be one of the best PvPers ever, I think I can improve a lot by learning the tactics of the other clan members and by playing them myself. I improve day by day. I hope I get accepted, and thank you for reading my application :D
Accepted for trial: Join our TS so we can get to know you better.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry for not being active today, Actually something bad happened. Well, today i broke my leg. ;-; I was trying to ripstick, and it doesn't really work for me..... I ended up hitting some brick or something, and twisted my leg and it broke. I will be on the team speak sometimes this week, but won't play minecraft. I will probably be able to feel a little bit better this weekend. (I'm posting this from my phone.)

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry for not being active today, Actually something bad happened. Well, today i broke my leg. ;-; I was trying to ripstick, and it doesn't really work for me..... I ended up hitting some brick or something, and twisted my leg and it broke. I will be on the team speak sometimes this week, but won't play minecraft. I will probably be able to feel a little bit better this weekend. (I'm posting this from my phone.)
Well, hope you feel better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci