• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

qweasdrtyfgh

Diamond
Reaction score
Why does that even matter? I'm just trying to get apart of any clan that would accept me... Irl when you apply for a job do you only apply for one place so you show dedication for it? No you apply to a bunch of different places just incase you DO get denied from a a certain job so you're point is invalid

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
Why does that even matter? I'm just trying to get apart of any clan that would accept me... Irl when you apply for a job do you only apply for one place so you show dedication for it? No you apply to a bunch of different places just incase you DO get denied from a a certain job so you're point is invalid
IT matters alot, It doesn't show that your loyal to a Clan. this Decreases your chance for all 3 clans

ChristopherThomas

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: X_BlackDeath_X

Wins: 343

Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?: Skype, I don't use Teamspeak.

Skype name?: hungergames1000

Do I have a microphone?: Yes, certainly.

PVP Strengths: Bowing, using and dodging Flint 'n Steels very well. I am extremely good at using terrain to my advantage, plus I am also very good at running away then killing them. I am extremely good at PVP and can easily take out teams of 2,3,4 or even 5 occasionally, also I know how (and do it quite often) to do the fishing rod tactic.

PVP Weaknesses: Hackers are very hard to kill. Also lag can tip the chances of living. Spawn killed. Chased when I have nothing 7.5/10 says I will not survive.

How active am I?: 7 for forums. 9 for in-game. 7-8 for Skype.

How would I help this clan?: I would be able to give tips and tricks to players who would like some, plus I am very useful in PVP situations.

Why do I want to join Sovereign?: Because this clan looks amazing compared to others. I have waited for the right clan for some time now and luckily I have found it.

Have I played with anyone else in the clan?: No sorry.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score

PVP Strengths: Bowing, using and dodging Flint 'n Steels very well. I am extremely good at using terrain to my advantage, plus I am also very good at running away then killing them. I am extremely good at PVP and can easily take out teams of 2,3,4 or even 5 occasionally, also I know how (and do it quite often) to do the fishing rod tactic.

PVP Weaknesses: Hackers are very hard to kill. Also lag can tip the chances of living. Spawn killed. Chased when I have nothing 7.5/10 says I will not survive.

How would I help this clan?: I would be able to give tips and tricks to players who would like some, plus I am very useful in PVP situations.

Why do I want to join Sovereign?: Because this clan looks amazing compared to others. I have waited for the right clan for some time now and luckily I have found it.

You need teamspeak to be in this clan, Acutally all the Clans we dont use Skype

qweasdrtyfgh

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok well thank you for explaining this to me cmk I now know for future reference that I will only apply for one clan at a time, I didn't know that you shouldn't apply for more than one clan, I am loyal to the clan that I'm in until the day it disbands and so on, my old clan members could support me on that but thanks again
IT matters alot, It doesn't show that your loyal to a Clan. this Decreases your chance for all 3 clans

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok well thank you for explaining this to me cmk I now know for future reference that I will only apply for one clan at a time, I didn't know that you shouldn't apply for more than one clan, I am loyal to the clan that I'm in until the day it disbands and so on, my old clan members could support me on that but thanks again
If You really want to be in this Clan, Cancell your other Apps wait 5 days then Reapply. IF you are active on our TS you have a greater chance to be accept

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score

Denied. Teamspeak is required to be in our clan. Also, you're not active on our TS.
[Application]
Minecraft IGN: tripper_jr
Wins:95?
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: yes
Skype name?(Private message me if you don't want it public): tripper_jr9
Do you have a Microphone?:yes
PVP Strengths: water fights and swords
PVP Weaknesses: bows
How active are you?(1-10): 7
How would you help this clan?: im am a pretty good pvper aswell as being fun and mature
Why do you want to join Sovereign?: Because Omega just dispanded and im looking for a cool new clan and this one has a lot of familiar faces.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Fusion Cheesecake and Pokemans
Denied. Not enough wins, not active on our TS.

Also, @ShakeShack please be more active on our TS or you risk being denied from trial.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci