• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: Articriot
  • Timezone: British (I am awake in the night and not in the day)
  • Wins/Games played: 2 accounts all together 649
  • Skype ID: NoahSailerHaxor
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Artic
  • Mic [Y/N]: Razer Kraken pros
  • PVP Strengths: I am very good on sword combat, good with fns and almost perfect with the rod
  • PVP Weaknesses: Hackers bow users who are good and just nonstop bow spam and Teams of 6-7 and above
  • How active are you?: On a scale of 1/10 I am on 100
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: I feel like I could do good in clan wars, I am teamwork worthy, Always up for scims,FFA`s and other clan things like that
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I would help the clan with the teamwork and clan wars any help they need I will be there and Much more
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Not on MCSG but a server called roxbot I have teamed with elexzor
  • Additional comments: Old member of #TheRebelsEU
Accepted for trial: Stay active on our TS and get to know our members.

Pixelatorx2 has been set to pending: Stay active on our TS and get to know our members.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
Can i be put on break, i need some time to think about my future with this clan. Also i got mid-terms soon

KEloy

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: EloyPinoy415/Synzt
  • Timezone: PST
  • Wins/Games played: 459/3000+ 50/100
  • Skype ID: kenny.cai123
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yes
  • Mic [Y/N]: Yes
  • PVP Strengths: Fishing Rod, FnS, 1v2, 1v1 and Strafing.
  • PVP Weaknesses: 1vClan, Bow and Water.
  • How active are you?: 1-2 hour a day.
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: I would love to join Sovy seeing as I would like to join it when I was a noob. Now I'm technically another level than a noob, and I would like to join a clan that I've dreamed for.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I would help in clan battles and scrims. I would also like to represent the clan.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: No.
  • Additional comments: Thanks for reading my application. Please take your time and consider this application.

ProHulk

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: EloyPinoy415/Synzt
  • Timezone: PST
  • Wins/Games played: 459/3000+ 50/100
  • Skype ID: kenny.cai123
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yes
  • Mic [Y/N]: Yes
  • PVP Strengths: Fishing Rod, FnS, 1v2, 1v1 and Strafing.
  • PVP Weaknesses: 1vClan, Bow and Water.
  • How active are you?: 1-2 hour a day.
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: I would love to join Sovy seeing as I would like to join it when I was a noob. Now I'm technically another level than a noob, and I would like to join a clan that I've dreamed for.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I would help in clan battles and scrims. I would also like to represent the clan.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: No.
  • Additional comments: Thanks for reading my application. Please take your time and consider this application.
Pending, please be active on the ts and get to know our members for a better chance of getting the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci