• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

South Saves

Reaction score
Always find a route going south because that's starts you farthest away from the disasters and then work your way around from there.

Grinche630

Survivor
Reaction score
Always find a route going south because that's starts you farthest away from the disasters and then work your way around from there.
I like how you think but you said to go south to avoid disasters. This is incorrect. The best way would be to go north-west if you want to avoid them. This is because the disasters start off north and go CLOCKWISE around the map, thus, it would reach north-west last. Good thinking though. Hope I helped! ;) :)

Reaction score
I would still disagree because even though northwest is a better choice more people will go there because it is also the obvious choice.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
I don't play Quarter Quell, so I can't support one of you. .-.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
seems like a status instead of a thread

ColdsGFX

Experienced
Reaction score
It means you posted a one sentence thread.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I really like this strategy! But when I play QQ, I usually head to around 11 o'clock. Since the disasters start at the 12 o'clock region, I immediately go to 11 o'clock, and follow my route clockwise, staying one segment behind the occurring disaster.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci