• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sorry for the 50th time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
ArgaJones Sanders May you please lock this thread as it doesn't serve a purpose as people just really need to read this [You can also just PM me what you think ECT.] & also please move this thread to the community part of the forums, thank you.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone that has forgiven me and that we can be friends.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
ArgaJones Sanders May you please lock this thread as it doesn't serve a purpose as people just really need to read this [You can also just PM me what you think ECT.] & also please move this thread to the community part of the forums, thank you.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone that has forgiven me and that we can be friends.
Moved thread to Community Corner. I don't think im allowed to lock it, as I have not had my moderator training yet. ArgaJones or Vigilo I think you guys can decide whether the thread can be locked or not.

Have a good day :)

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Thread locked upon OP request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci