• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Something weird is going on....

Himan2346

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, I know this isn't a suggestion, but I found nowhere else to put this. This is going to be me reporting a bug, so....

Ok, I was playing on another computer (a faster one) and I was doing really well, I had 1126 bounty and 10 victories. I was feeling great. Then when I went back to my other computer, I suddenly only had 769 bounty and 7 victories. I was so mad.

I have no idea what happened, I even checked the site before I went to my other computer and it said I had 1126 bounty and 10 victories. Then it went back to 769 bounty and 7 victories.

Insannex

Survivor
Reaction score
You should have posted it in General Support. ;)
I guess it's a glitch in the database system not recording you getting the victories. If you have any proof of you having these wins and points you can definitely get these back.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
You should have posted it in General Support. ;)
Yep. Moving the thread there now. :p
Moved

As for the issue - I've personally never experienced it yet, but I've been hearing a lot of people reporting it recently...not sure what causes it, so for now I wouldn't worry about it too much since it's so rare.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yep. Moving the thread there now. :p
Moved

As for the issue - I've personally never experienced it yet, but I've been hearing a lot of people reporting it recently...not sure what causes it, so for now I wouldn't worry about it too much since it's so rare.
Wait wait wait WHAT!? G33ke... Your reply! It's like 3 lines! :O

Himan2346

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I do not have any screenshot proof, but I do believe I have person proof. Mineslayer81 I believe is his IGN. I was going to team with him and he asked me how did I get so much points so quickly, so he might've seen me have that many points.

Reaction score
You should really contact an admin if they don't see this thread.. Maybe PM them and they can solve your issues :)

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
This has happened to me a lot and I don't think this can be solved

bargens

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, I know this isn't a suggestion, but I found nowhere else to put this. This is going to be me reporting a bug, so....

Ok, I was playing on another computer (a faster one) and I was doing really well, I had 1126 bounty and 10 victories. I was feeling great. Then when I went back to my other computer, I suddenly only had 769 bounty and 7 victories. I was so mad.

I have no idea what happened, I even checked the site before I went to my other computer and it said I had 1126 bounty and 10 victories. Then it went back to 769 bounty and 7 victories.
Ur bounty and victories changes per server. We're u playing on a different server? U might have 10 victories in US1 but only 7 in US2

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Ur bounty and victories changes per server. We're u playing on a different server? U might have 10 victories in US1 but only 7 in US2
It doesn't work like that. They are different across the regions (US, EU, AU), but they are all the same in a specific region.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci