• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Something to do when you die

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only thing is that as a spectator, left clicking teleports you. If this is implemented, how would we play spleef without left clicking?

Joshki77

Spectator
Reaction score
Maybe you can switch, after you die, between spectator and player which changes your gamemode.

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't die a lot, but when I do it is in the first 5 minutes and then I need to wait 55 minutes to play again.

Maby there can be a lobby to do something for the time in between, or what I would like if posseble that if you die you get the option to join an other game witch is about to start so you can keep playing the game even if you suck.

if you agree just like. if you know a better way to pass the time if you die please reply
might i suggest finding a well established manga to read, try reading FullMetal Alchemist thats what i do, however thats usually when there is only 15 minutes left.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I die, i minimize Minecraft and then open another client of Minecraft. I play on another server/single player and check back on the server every 10 minutes.

Rage

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, i dont think you should run into middle and when im dead, im on internet like on forums / youtube, im not bored, but i just dont like to die on beginnin of match. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci