• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some tips if your new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neguy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, these are some tips for new tributes.

First of all team up with someone that is 200 or higher and tell them to dominate spawn with you.
Then your teammate will get you iron armour, diamond sword then comes the deathmatch.If they look in a chest, kill em. If you've created a bond and don't want to kill eachother, wait until the deathmatch time runs out.

Hope these helped,
- Neguy

jumbofighter

Spectator
Reaction score
Getting a teammate to do all your work for you isn't all that great advice tbh. How do you think they got their 200+ points anyway? ;)

But regardless, my tip would be everything from 1 chest, then run as far away as you can and explore ;D

Neguy

Spectator
Reaction score
Getting a teammate to do all your work for you isn't all that great advice tbh. How do you think they got their 200+ points anyway? ;)

But regardless, my tip would be everything from 1 chest, then run as far away as you can and explore ;D
i made this for beginners. not someone like 400+.

jumbofighter

Spectator
Reaction score
i made this for beginners. not someone like 400+.
I can't imagine you would make a guide for anyone with 400+ points, but telling beginners to team with pro players isn't really a guide is it...?

Talypo

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm with jumbo here. I'd advise looting 1 chest, staying alive as best as you can, and get an understanding for the map. Learn good spots and figure out puzzles. Maybe even sacrifice yourself and watch someone else with 300+ points and see where they go.

Felix Griffin

Tribute
Reaction score
You can try to run to the Host's House or that giant tree if you want, there's a double chest there and a single, easily defensible, entrance. But if experienced players chase you, you're cornered.

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
You can try to run to the Host's House or that giant tree if you want, there's a double chest there and a single, easily defensible, entrance. But if experienced players chase you, you're cornered.
The host house is closed now tho.

But i think Jumbo is right. Same thing i did the first time i played.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
Being independent allows one to learn much faster than being spoonfed. Just my thought.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
The best tips,
can only be explained by the movie or book.

Great tips though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci