• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some strats on MCSG

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
There are whole bunch of strats for MCSG.
NEVER underestimate a wooden axe or a crummy weapon. Most likely they will save your life
On any map, try to develop a route with about 5 tier 1 chests, and 2 tier 2.
Try to find buildings that aren't that popular, but have good loot in them.
Even if you still want to get a popular area, skip corn.
You may think gold ingots are a waste, but you can make golden apples with them.
GET THE CORN REFILL
Any weapon is a good one.
Try to make at least 8-12 arrows before going to corn
Flint and steel is a good escape tool. Light up the path behind you, which would slow your chaser down
PLEASE LEAVE MORE STRATS

crackies9

Spectator
Reaction score
I totally agree. Except the flint and steel, the only way i'll get 1 is in a chest. DO NOT MAKE 1. make a sword or a shovel or sumthin. they break too easily.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
I totally agree. Except the flint and steel, the only way i'll get 1 is in a chest. DO NOT MAKE 1. make a sword or a shovel or sumthin. they break too easily.
Disagreed. While I (and I'm sure the majority of the other players) would make a sword before a Flint and Steel, crafting one is a great use in fights otherwise impossible to win (say, stone sword w/ leather armor vs diamond sword and iron/chain armor). It's saved me quite a few times, and it's also cost me some fights I easily should have won. Plus, it's another way to beat Forcefield hackers, so yeah...

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
I would say otherwise to a part of your claim. If I can, and have the needed resources, I always make a flint and steel. It helps so much in combat that it is too useful not to have.However. if I have enough iron for a sword, and have a stone sword or less, i will make a sword before the flint. However, never make a shovel, pick or hoe. They do such miniscule damage that it is a serious drain on resources.

crackies9

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, I agree with the force feild hackers. I haven't really used a flint and steel much, so that's my pint of veiw. I would make a shovel or something so the person that killed you can't make another sword for his teammate, so they can't win. THANKS HATERS!!! jk... :p

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
Can someone find out who the tito imposter is?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci