• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some question i've been thinking about

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually saw a documentary on a sort of question like this. Your brain automatically assumes that if there's orphan(s), then you would save them, rather than your one loved one. That is what most people do, which is what most of the sample has done. Albeit, in reality, would you most likely save your girlfriend that you love to bits and that you've been with for 5 years, or five infants tied to train tracks? Now, in reality, we would all go for our girlfriend, as we know them the most. Remember, somebody dies either way. In that documentary, some even said they would step away from this scenario. Though, that still kills both of them. Personally, I would never be in this scenario to begin with. Either way, this is such a tricky question, and I wouldn't actually answer it XD. Very good question nonetheless!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't know who I would pick. But if I were to pick 1, I would feel guilt for the other(s) dying and the guilt would turn into depression which would lead to bad bad things for myself :(

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Oh noooooooo, I didn't want to answer this question.

I cannot say one or another, actually, I would rescue both and sacrifice myself, because I know myself and I know that at that moment I will be able to be satisfied with my life but I don't know if others would be satisfied with their's (obviously the orphans haven't got a clue but they deserve a life beyond childhood).

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel like saving the orphans would be what most people say, but it would be much harder to say then do because love is such a powerful thing

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh boy. Regardless of who I saved, I don't know if I could live with the knowledge that I had the power to save the other one. Thinking about it now, i know that multiple lives are more valuable than one, and that my girlfriend would most likely want me to save the orphans instead. However, if I was placed in that situation, I would probably just grab the person that I was more attached to.

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't dare to have a 'girl of my dreams', so the only thing left to save is the orphans. If I did have one, she'd have the ability to rescue herself. ez

J

District 13
Reaction score
All jokes aside, I would honestly save the girl of my dreams. I know that multiple lives are more valuable than one, but honestly, I wouldn't know those orphans (hypothetically) I realize that may sound mean still, but the girl of my dreams would be someone I would love to live with for the rest of my life. This may sound selfish of me, but I guess that's just how it is :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci