• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solo Lobbies and Teaming lobbies?

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
This could be an interesting new feature that a lot of competitive players would enjoy, but it would be way too hard to enforce.

Players who mostly go solo need to learn how to fight teams instead of complaining about it. Not much can be done about them, and it's the social aspect of the game that will never be changed .

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol I would actually LOVE something like this.. but as everyone has said.. its just too hard to enforce something like that. I understand the frustration of teams.. I fought a team of 7 the other day.. and have fought a team of 11.. its stupid. I do think that Mcsg should however.. make a max of teams like they do for hive... 3 or 4 should be the max.
That would ruin clan battles/scrimmages.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Although the intentions behind this idea are good, the idea itself is bad.

I believe I saw a staff member (yesterday) state that having servers with specific features such as specific maps is not going to happen, except for the SG Classic servers.

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Although the intentions behind this idea are good, the idea itself is bad.

I believe I saw a staff member (yesterday) state that having servers with specific features such as specific maps is not going to happen, except for the SG Classic servers.
I'm really sorry to hear that, but I don't see why that should be. We have had separate 24, 48, and 120 player servers before as well as having only some servers with chest updates, etc... Why couldn't we do something that makes some servers more appealing for teams and others not as much? Such as disabling statistics entirely on some of the servers. (both viewing and accumulating) Anyways, if you want to avoid OP teams, don't play on servers 1-30. All the popular MCSG players, donors, and mods gather there, and they make often teams that are both huge and full of good players.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol I would actually LOVE something like this.. but as everyone has said.. its just too hard to enforce something like that. I understand the frustration of teams.. I fought a team of 7 the other day.. and have fought a team of 11.. its stupid. I do think that Mcsg should however.. make a max of teams like they do for hive... 3 or 4 should be the max.
I'm sorry but I don't agree with that. I mean sure teams of 11 are stupid, but that would pretty much make clan battles illegal, and would stop you from the occasional troll-teams of 10+

MNGLOGANp

Diamond
Reaction score
Everyone dies to teams.
Continue to play, and eventually you'll have no problem taking them down.
If MCSG was all solo, there wouldn't much many challenges = game is less intense

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I don't agree with that. I mean sure teams of 11 are stupid, but that would pretty much make clan battles illegal, and would stop you from the occasional troll-teams of 10+
lol hive gets away with it having a max teams of 4.. and they have clan wars also. If anything, mods make exceptions for clan wars. Its completely different situation when its like..6v6 clan wars or whatever. It's when its 6v1 or whatever. That is where the problems lie.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci