• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solitude

Do you like pandas?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twistology

Career
Reaction score
IGN: BrandonStorm1 / iBowYou / Vqnish
Nationality: English
Tell us about yourself: I'm a MCSG player who has been in the community for 2 nearly 3 years and this is my 2nd year in Clans, over the years (2;)) I have been in many low and high tier clans, I would regard my self as a skilled and confident plqyer and have good teamwork with people I know, from which I know quite a few people in this clan. ;)
declined

RapxBRO

Spectator
Reaction score

IGN:MLGPaprika(my friends acc mine was hacked)
Nationality:Croatia

Tell us about yourself:My name is Vladimir and live in Croatia, but i was born is Switzerland.And if I would have to describe my pvp i would say that i am pretty aggressive, but can play really smart sometimes.I am a really competitive player, but not that kind of a player when he gets killed he smashes his keyboard or some Good like that.So yea thats all from me and I hope ill get accepted because this clan is just for me as i see and if i dont get accepted then i deserved not to be accepted and keep up the great work!

ItsHazooo

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ItsHazo
Nationality: english
Tell us about yourself:
I used to be good

SirfilipWhd

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:SirFilip
Nationality:Sweden
Tell us about yourself: im a old minecraft player. I start play minecraft when i was 8 (i have played mc pvp from the start) I also like to be with friends and play fotball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci