• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solitude

Do you like pandas?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
-IGN: dA_pavSter
-Wins: Something around 96 or so, however I have somewhat near 850 wins on The Hive - http://hivemc.com/player/da_pavster
-Games played: Maybe 500 or so, MCSG was the first ever SG server I have ever played until I moved onto Hive (I moved to Hive at around 35 wins on MCSG)
-MCSG donor: Nope, however I have some dolla in my paypal that I am planning to use.
-PvP Strengths:
Rod - I am pretty good at hotkeying, this allows me to rod midfight no problemo therefore resulting in rod hits which can do up to %300 more damage I believe, as a result some of my fights can last only a couple hits xD! FnS - I have the mainstream setup of FnS in 9, however this allows me to do fairly quick and unexpected FnS's, this works well in 2v1 - 3v1 and hacker situations. Sword - i cn clik. I am fairly decent at strafing, allowing myself to circle the player combo-ing them till they hopefully die. Furthermore sometimes I tend to play a bit risky and go for the jump crit combos.
-PvP Weakness: Bow - I used to be really good with a bow and I still am decent however some improvements could be made in that area. Communication - probably one of the most important aspects in Team PvP, my communication is decent but can be worked on!
-Have you ever played with any clan member?:
No.
-Would you be committed to this clan?: Currently I am in a Hive clan however every Hive clan is German so we almost never have a clan war so therefore I am able to commit myself to clan wars and other events within the clan.
-Any past clans: Imagination EU.
-Why should we accept you?:
Because I am a good all round PvP'er and I aim to have fun myself and for others to have fun :)
-Where are you from?: America, however I live in London. (My name is also Serbian)

Accepted as: Member
(wb to MCSG <3)

VladyGame

Diamond
Reaction score
-IGN: xVladi
-Wins: 290+
-Games played: 2000+
-MCSG donor: Diamond
-PvP Strengths: Sword , Rod
-PvP Weakness: Ice fights , Lag spikes
-Have you ever played with any clan member?: Yes .

-Would you be committed to this clan?: Yes .
-Any past clans: Imagination , DeadSquid , RampageReborn .
-Why should we accept you?: Cause i'm i think i'm a good player and capable for this clan ! :D
-Where are you from?: Romania

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
-IGN: xVladi
-Wins: 290+
-Games played: 2000+
-MCSG donor: Diamond
-PvP Strengths: Sword , Rod
-PvP Weakness: Ice fights , Lag spikes
-Have you ever played with any clan member?: Yes .
-Would you be committed to this clan?: Yes .
-Any past clans: Imagination , DeadSquid , RampageReborn .
-Why should we accept you?: Cause i'm i think i'm a good player and capable for this clan ! :D
-Where are you from?: Romania
Accepted as: Trial-Member

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
is this the place where cool kids hang out?! :===oo

xSteewe

Platinum
Reaction score
-Application-​

-IGN: xSteewe
-Wins: 500
-Games played: 3300
-MCSG donor: Platinum
-PvP Strengths: FnS & Ping ;)
-PvP Weakness: Ice fights
-Have you ever played with any clan member?: No, I don't think so.

-Would you be committed to this clan?: Yes I would!
-Any past clans: RangerBoys & Ascandancy
-Why should we accept you?: Cause im a very active player, and if you need some Clan-War recordings Im up to it! YT: Steewe
-Where are you from?: Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci