• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solitude

Do you like pandas?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twistology

Career
Reaction score
I'm reporting you. We didn't finish cw, then put 5-3 Won.
From someone in the clan, just get off the thread. No-one wants you here, and you know yourself that the clan war we had was awful, even if you can't show that in understandable english

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
From someone in the clan, just get off the thread. No-one wants you here, and you know yourself that the clan war we had was awful, even if you can't show that in understandable english
Don't clan war them, if you can't stand bad grammar. They are Russian, and their bad grammar shouldn't be an excuse, and you shouldn't really point it out..

ToxicPsycho

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN: Ba19
-Wins: 240
-Games played: 2094 - Bad i know, im better [than nichey xD]
-MCSG donor: Diamond
-PvP Strengths: Sword, rod, fns, bow
-PvP Weakness: water fights, hackers
-Would you be committed to this clan?: yes
-Any past clans: #Imaginaiton V1, #Imagination V2, #TheGeneralsV1, #TheGeneralsV2
Recommended!1!1!1111!1!!1!!!!

VuhziMC

Tribute
Reaction score
oh btw, im an applicant in trivium, im joining this clan if i get declined, if i get accepted in trivium i stay there, <3

ToxicPsycho

Platinum
Reaction score
oh btw, im an applicant in trivium, im joining this clan if i get declined, if i get accepted in trivium i stay there, <3
That's not how things work, i would remove your application and then wait for the reply from trivium.

Twistology

Career
Reaction score
Don't clan war them, if you can't stand bad grammar. They are Russian, and their bad grammar shouldn't be an excuse, and you shouldn't really point it out..
From now on, we won't. We didn't know it would be as bad as it was, and it got to a point where they were using the 'barrier' as an excuse to break rules eg. punching before grace

Reactions: Wyz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci