• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So...

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Oh woah :eek: I thought you quit the forums?
What happened? >_>

iLights

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh woah :eek: I thought you quit the forums?
What happened? >_>
ikr if he does return he will no life the forums hopefully with good posts like has before and be active on to like b4!

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
A new generation of MCGamer is coming around pretty soon, there's also an IP address to have a preview of what it's like, I think the IP address for it is: preview.mcgamer.net
I'm not too sure on that though.

Also, Huahwi has returned after a long inactivity, so he's back making videos and fighting. c:

Quite a while back, MCGamer has been having a malicious attack issue, it was called the "Phishing links", where some random people gave you a seemingly safe link, like a Hive one, however a letter would be misplaced, hence making the link lead to an attack site to where your account would be in potential risk of being compromised. No major losses were made, and the issue was resolved and everything went back to normal quite quickly.

Hmm... What else.
Ah, there have been new forumers who are getting a little more well recognized, which includes Nirmit, and AlgerWaterlow, and a few others I forgot the names on, and they've been getting pretty well known. :)

There has been EU clean sweeps, as well as other regions, where a lot of hackers got banned or something like that. Some events have been coming up too, I think there was this community event, or there is one called the "Deception Games", pretty interesting if you wanna participate, but I can't find the link to the thread, but hopefully you'll be able to get it soon. c:

I guess those are some pretty major things that have happened, and that's as much as I recall, I guess I could go ahead and edit this post if anything else comes up in my head.

But overall, welcome back, Luke Lucas, we've missed you! :D
link to deception games thread- http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-deception-games-community-event.136252/ event is on saturday 4pm est, application is closed but there should be a livestream and the applications for Deception Games 2 should be released shortly after the first 1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci