• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So Um Bye I guess

CiphersHD

Experienced
Reaction score
I remember when Huahwi was a gold donor and had like a 1200/2300 ratio. He obliterated me in a game and I asked if he had a YouTube. He linked me his channel but all it had were, I believe, three videos of his bad quality dual comms with people and I immediately thought "Oh, he's one of these guys that's just good at the game but can't youtube at all and doesn't really try". Then he became who he is now...

He's literally a different person. (In all the wrong ways imo but that's too off-topic and I don't feel like explaining myself on that again)
I was his 150th~ sub I believe, I remember watching his gaming setup vid about like 20 times lol

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
It's sad to see you leaving, but I did want to make a comment or two on "introvertial qualities" you mentioned.

First of all, introversion isn't a bad thing at all; we're just conditioned to think it's bad, and that extroverts are superior. That's incredibly wrong, and really insulting to introverts. Over a third of people are introverts, barely a minority.

Introversion isn't a disability, it's just a different way to think. There's a marvelous TED talk by Susan Cain here. Definitely give it a watch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci