• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SO MUCH HACKERS ON THESE SERVERS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeRoku

Spectator
Reaction score
As others have already stated, recording the accused "hacker" would be the best option. Posting a thread, and creating a pointless rant is not necessary. I'm sure the moderators, and the developers are trying to deal with this issue to eliminate the hackers from the MCSG lobbies to better the servers.

BioGear94

Diamond
Reaction score
There is not really much to do, besides;
Well what I said to do gives you more options other than that. So, without disrespect, there is ways, you just gotta look out for them. If you didn't read it the first time I'll show it again :)
Okay. You may have heard this before, but I would like to reiterate it. Record the hacker, report it in the Report Abuse section of the forums, and let us deal with them. I know there are a lot of hackers, but they best way to get rid of them is to report them to us. Another way to get a hacker banned is to download Team Speak 3 and connect to our server: ts.mcsg.in/ts.mcgamer.net/198.15.70.250:20033. (One of the 3 server addresses) and poke a mod of where the hacker is, what the name is, and what hacked client the user is using and a mod should respond. A final way to get in touch with a mod is to tell us in the hub (if the region you play in has a hub).
Anyways, if you have any other complaints, feel free to make them. Criticism is key to success sometimes. Thanks for the suggestions, have fun on McGamer.
-BioGear94
Thanks for reading. If there is any more problems, you can always pm me or contact a moderator through the forums or Team Speak
-BioGear94

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Poke a mod if you can't record. I recommend poking 2 sometimes if one doesn't ever respond

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol if the mods don't do something about it your going to do something about it? Yeah you should stop being lazy and stop nagging on the forums and start recording them.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Suggestions on how to resolve the OP's complaint have been posted numerous times.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci