• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So many great moderators resigning. Thanks guys for all you have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucas_rag

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello everyone, today, I come on a sad note. I am pretty sure throughout this whole week, everyday a great mod has resigned. Some of my favorites as well. I want all of you great mcsgers out there to take a second, and thank all these mods that resigned for all of their dedication and hard work. They have spent much of their summer moderating these servers, keeping them running and hacker-free. I am very sad to see all these mods leaving. The mods i have seen leave are @Easy_Soup a great mod, @pepsizPower another fantastic mod, @PaulthethirdMC, a very dedicated mod, @fushi, a great artist and mod, and finally, I am pretty sure, @CruelDefiance, a very fun and loyal mod. I thank all of you guys very much for helping out with the servers, making them more fun. I hope you all enjoy your time off moderating. Thank you once again.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
AngryJukeBox also resigned, I think a bit before...
Sad to see all these great mods go ;c

LiamJennion

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm glad that they are seeing sense and choosing their future over a video game. If moderators who have school and also have free time to moderate, fair enough. But, if, for example they are struggling at school and don't have much free time as they thought they would have they have made the right choice to resign.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I'm glad that they are seeing sense and choosing their future over a video game. If moderators who have school and also have free time to moderate, fair enough. But, if, for example they are struggling at school and don't have much free time as they thought they would have they have made the right choice to resign.
This guy knows what he is doing :

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
It's upsetting but at least they are choosing Real life over a game. (Life is more important then MCSG. Omg ikr)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci