• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So it's been 5 months, now what?

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
*Sues* xP

And thankyou Chad. I like it when I post my rant threads, they always get a response answering all my questions from Senior Staff, and therefore clearing up any problems or issues that myself or others have had :D
In the future, I advise you to post a thread about questions, not rants. Rants like these have a tendency to be based off assumptions and rumors that, undoubtedly, seems disrespectful to the staff.

Assuming that reply means your questions and issues have been addressed, Thread locked.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some people think I hate rants, but I dont. Basically you and I share the same frustration as I want to have everything perfect as well. Just subv3rsion and Forairan have been having a few sleepless nights working on getting everything stable while I stand by for moral support. This recent upgrade was another semi rewrite so some new bugs that will only be fixed as time progresses.

(reopened)

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Some people think I hate rants, but I dont. Basically you and I share the same frustration as I want to have everything perfect as well. Just subv3rsion and Forairan have been having a few sleepless nights working on getting everything stable while I stand by for moral support. This recent upgrade was another semi rewrite so some new bugs that will only be fixed as time progresses.

(reopened)
And never forget that we love you so. In the latest national exams in Australia, we had to write a story about our hero. I was thinking about MCSG so I wrote about you :D

And while I have your attention, check your e-mail when you have some free time (lol). I've e-mailed you some data which we need to sort out. :)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, just sometimes these posts make me forget that :p And I feel honored you wrote about me and would really like to read about it (sorry for off topic). Email me if you don't feel shy on doing so at [email protected]. I would love to read it.

Running this community has seriously given me gray hairs at the age of 23, but there is really one main drive why I keep doing this. MCSG has provided millions of kids/adults/family per month joy by playing SG. That to me is worth all my time to dedicate to this knowing this fact.

L

Lululioness

And never forget that we love you so. In the latest national exams in Australia, we had to write a story about our hero. I was thinking about MCSG so I wrote about you :D

And while I have your attention, check your e-mail when you have some free time (lol). I've e-mailed you some data which we need to sort out. :)
Why didn't I think of that -_-
I should have written about Chad xP

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, just sometimes these posts make me forget that :p And I feel honored you wrote about me and would really like to read about it (sorry for off topic). Email me if you don't feel shy on doing so at [email protected]. I would love to read it.

Running this community has seriously given me gray hairs at the age of 23, but there is really one main drive why I keep doing this. MCSG has provided millions of kids/adults/family per month joy by playing SG. That to me is worth all my time to dedicate to this knowing this fact.
This is what makes MCSG better than every other server out there, our owner actually cares about the community instead of money.

#Chadforpresident

Reaction score

Chad, I was wondering I know alot of hackers on MCSG. Like Alexander5838 is a hacker becuase he showed me he had Nodus. Please do something about it he says he is going to hack MCSG and become the nest ChadTheDj. Hopefully you can do something about him. -Stickmasterevan (XxEvanDoesXbox360xX0

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Chad, I was wondering I know alot of hackers on MCSG. Like Alexander5838 is a hacker becuase he showed me he had Nodus. Please do something about it he says he is going to hack MCSG and become the nest ChadTheDj. Hopefully you can do something about him. -Stickmasterevan (XxEvanDoesXbox360xX0
lol fml.. and i used to envy chad ;-)

Please quote anywhere they put a due date.
We slowly been converting to a completely in house system (custom CB and also anti-cheat solution) and it will only get better from here. We estimate we should be flawless by the end of May at the latest.
We shall see

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci