• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sneeze7's Resignation Letter.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
(you're now warned, 2.3k words essay, you might not want to read all of it.)
Hai hai hey. Maybe for the last time.
I've been thinking about this for a while now, and it might be time for old MCSGer to take his time, right his resignation letter, and leave the staff along with his responsibilities in MCSG.
Why Im leaving?
Stress. Honestly. This community has given me constant entertainment and laughter for a solid year. And by this, has generated a large chunk of inspiration and memories for my current and future life to come.
Being a staff member, builder, person who deals with school, and football doesnt have a lot of time. And even at summer, when there's no school, I cannot keep up with these things and this creates stress for me which I cannot handle.
My Story.
With this being my final goodbyes, I want to share with you guys my story, which will hopefully not bore all of you too much.
Bebopvox's stream. I used to be a great fan of this wonderful youtuber and I still am. I watched his occasional stream and they happened to be livestreaming MCSG before publically opened with ChadTheDJ and Ez.
I watched this stream and saw Notch's wife's brother wearing a skin that I had made.(not very cool but as a small skin maker this was big for me)
This lead me into these forums which were used to promote and give info about MCSG's start and how stuff would go on, and the developer kpwn243 with the ironman skin used to write all the frontpage posts along with Chad.
So the current forums, I joined april 17th. This made me the 48th member to join the forums. I quickly wrote a thread, talking about a new gamemode/server idea I had. This was the 21th thread, and after a lot of locks and removal of earlier ones, my thread became the oldest one that was open.
So with me being so early on here, I managed to start playing in what I remember it as the first hours of MCSG being open publically. There was one EU server and one US server, and Chad used to play on them a lot as he wanted to particpate in what he create and enjoy what he owned.(So my friends that I brought on might still have some screenshots of Chad with his sexy 2011 minecon cape)
Anyway, after time passed by and the first few days went over, me and my friends started playing actively a bit. This was back when I had 15 wins, and my friends had 5-10 each. These friends were Rastaguy10, Ninjaswede9 and Dahlbom99.
This time was also when I got to first speak with Eshancowee, which was an amazing guy and he invited me to his stream where he spoke with GodzillaSomenumber and with some other randoms.
After this, I took like a monthly break as I didnt find it so fun after all, and it wasnt really anything I could see myself continuing, so I continued my PMC career. Little did I know.
Signing in. Back again. Hungry for some gaming after all this PMC foruming. I joined back in, playing for a few days, until I realised that .. I need to become active in this community, not just abusing it for it's gameplay, I need to give something back, set a mark and be remembered, so I was destined to fulfill this goal from that day.
So now I began speaking with certain people, and the first one to come in mind, was the only active member I had spoken to before. Eshancowee. He invited me to Nitride, an old PVP clan back in the day where I was accepted to join without an application with my few 30 wins.
Nitride was awesome. This clan brought me into MCSG in a perfect way. From this time, I remember a few people quite strongly. Eshancowee, Purewelshboy, Echo, CreepyCrawler, VebbiHD, Theoratically, Loic1212 and iProGames.
I wasnt an amazing PVPer, but I got the job done and represented Nitride by posting #Nitride in every game I joined. I was stupid. :D
During these Nitride times, up until now, I've always made skins for people. To make this story short, I made a couple of people skins, Eshancowee, James, Redseadragon and a couple of more. I've made a total of 140 skins for people on MCSG.
After a while, I wanted to become mod, as I had the experince and the maturity to become one. This quest was basically an impossible one at the time, due to my age(14), which was one year younger than the minimum age to become a staff member.
I was proved this when my first mod app was denied for the soul reason of being 14 year old, It was denied by Aeruner. I still love you though.<3
This obstacle was removed when my birthday came in September and I could finally reapply, but I was denied again after waiting a month due to lack of text, and too little information put in my questions. I failed this time due to the fact that it only said that it was due my age on my previous app.
As they said that I could only apply once more, so I waited, to get to know the community, and took my time to write my app. I ended up writing a long one, but due to my lacking skill of writing, and not being a native speaking englishman, it wasnt too easy to write a long app. It ended up as 1.1k words, and I had asked Gibbo and Purewelshboy to help me, Gibbo could give me much advice due to her Sr Staff position, so I wouldnt get an unfair advantage. Welshy though, he helped me a lot and gave me advice and pointers how to improve my app. loves<3
So I posted it, my third app hoping for the best, as they recently announced that they were resuming to review mod apps. It took me around 2 days, and it was accepted and put into pending. It was accepted by Valethar.<3
So then the day came, the most nervous day I had to experience during my time on interwebz. The mod interview. I was sitting in TeamSpeak with 10 waiting's and a few more mods. Philly67 and Purewelshboy were a couple of the ones there, and they were hilarious, and both of them were supportive of all of us going in there. After sitting for 3-4 hours watching every single person who was waiting get accepted, my tensions grew as everyone who were waiting had never been accepted before, so this was new. After a few hours, Sr Staff had to go, and the only ones left for me, was Bessemer and a muted Antster, so these two people interviewed me.
So I was accepted and my adventure continued. As a mod. I was finally able to kick spammers, swearers and other rule breakers that I would stumble upon.
Not so much to say here, I was just moderating, and I was on TeamSpeak a lot. Speaking with my friends, Welshy, Philly, Joshkey, Dave and any other I would stumble upon.
Then a new era started when I was started to build a lot. I made a lot of maps, but as I've written so much now, I cant be asked to write more about this random topic. But a few maps I made were: Rapturous Drift, Imperial Venue, Blossom Isle and Viper's Occult.
And I might become active one day again if one of these would be accepted as then I would feel more encouraged to enter the servers again.
Favorite Memories on MCSG:
SG2 came out
Ah yes. The memories. A new map? woaaah, there are those? A picture was posted on MCSG's facebook and twitter page revealing a shot taking through a forest, watching up on two huge towers, one of which was falling on the other. I was instantly eager as never before, and I had to know what was going on. This ended up being a sick map giving an incredible kick and variety to playing MCSG.
Joining Nitride
Eshancowee was an amazing person letting me join Nitride and playing with these wonderful people. Also letting be join in on his streams where he played with his clan was sick. Playing with loic, charles, roellie and others really made me enjoy this game even more.
Getting my 100th win.
After a too long wait, I had wasted so many hours reaching this goal. my 100th win. This was on the Skylands map and it was accompanied by Dahlbom99, a living legend.<3
Killing SynHD
SG5 is now out, and it was a brand new Team Vareide map. SynHD was spotted on a server, and with his then two million subs, I was so interested in joining, so I did. We played a while and when I found him, I stopped and asked, team? He didnt type, but I assumed it was a yes because he nodded in Minecraft. I walked towards him, and punched him once and he died.(lolwhoops.)
Joining Team Elite
This was the start of my building career and this was another step towards getting active in the community. Love all of you. Teije and joshkey for accepting me into this wonderful team and also allowing me to build a bit in Kharmunrah.<3
Becoming a mod and getting my app accepted
After a few apps I was accepted with the help of GibboAssassin and PureWelshboy. I spent my time in the waiting room with some awesome people, and with me being nervous, the interview was shaky, but bearable and in the end, I ended up getting accepted and got to conitnue my journey through this magical community.
All the times in TeamSpeak
Dave, Coltsking, Welshy, Joshkey, Philly. There's a reason you guys were my only buddies. You were the ones who made my teamspeak days hilarious.
People who I will remember the most.
Im sorry if you're not here, but these are the people who will leave a mark in my life and I love enough to write a long text for/about.
Purewelshboy
There's a reason I put you on the top. You're probably the best friend I've had throughout MCSG, I dont think I meant so much to you, but you really did to me. You were there to play with me in Nitride, you were there when I needed help with my mod app, you were there right before my interview supporting me. Also, I actually shed a tear the day where you were planning to resign. One of the three times I've cried in this community, one of this is now.​
Eshancowee
The one who brought me into this community. Getting me into Nitride, playing with me and talking with me on his streams, made me feel really special. Playing MCSG with eachother a lot and all the quarrels we got into when I felt you had gotten everything and I felt like I wanted that second diamond we got.<3​
Philly67
You are awesome. The most constantly entertaining guy I've ever met on MCSG. You're the kind of person I love due to the fact that whatever the matter is, and how serious the rest of the staff is, you can keep your calm, be realistic and yet be humouristic about the whole situation. You were the reason the second time I shed a tear on MCSG occured, when you were demoted.<3
Yoghurt
You know who you are. And I love you, you are also one of these people who can keep your calm and be funny. You are literally the guy who could be funny without even trying, and you're accent is just the best, and I dont know if you ever resigned or not, but I still love you. Also, you better contact me the day were are both 18+, and we can roam Sweden like bosses.<3
Roellie
You trusted me enough to make me co-owner of your clan, and I trusted you enough to be the first one I ever spoke to verbally on MCSG. You're cla, Prophecy, gave me a bunch of good memories. You and I played a lot and you were always there for me. And I dont know if you're actually going to read this, but my time here has been amazing and you've been a great part of this.<3
Aedrift
You're weird, and Im sure you know. You were the one who was able to give me my final push into this community, by talking and chatting with my daily and helping me with a lot. You knew a lot about this community and helped me get there aswell. I love you, and I will probably always use this avatar Im wearing. I love you.<3
Life/Dave
Hay guurl. You are awesome. When I first met you, you were that random kid on the TE server who was flying around and didnt actually do much, you then became another person when I joined TeamSpeak, the hilarious admin which did his job flawlessly and always kept his sense of humour in it. You're an hilarious person which really helped me become a member of staff and made me becoming friends with the other mods. Im sorry for all the pain I've given to you by complaints, I hope there's no hard feelings.<3
Benny/Bowser
Benny .. what can I say about you. You are weird, you know, and you're awesome because of it. Whatever the topic is, whoever the topic is lead by, you are always interested, trying to contribute to the conversation in any way you can. You are a humourus guy who has helped me and cared for me a lot. I hope you have a sick time where you are right now, and I hope your studies goes well. *Loves*
Any question, go ahead, but after 2.3k words, I want to say, I will keep playing occasionally, and keep building, but my staff days are over.
With a tear in my eye, I can proudly say that my time here is over and that this is my official resignation.
-
Sneeze out.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go sneeze D: Didn't really get to talk to you too much. The community will miss you much and I wish you the best with whatever is next in your life :). Later sneeze <3

pure233

Experienced
Reaction score
Bye Gustav <3 Will always remember the time we spent in Nitride <3

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
I will miss you in the staff team, Sneeze. You were a great staff member, and you actually helped me with my app, which is amazing! Without you, I wouldn't have come so far (probably, but still :p)
Again, I will miss you in teh staff team, and good luck as a non-moderator <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci