• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Skyward Crest (24 Players)

Would you like to see this map added to the MCGamer Survival Games map rotation?

• Yes

Votes: 61 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 13 17.6%

• Total voters
N

Nikola

RIP 30 fps computers
A little bit late but let's be honest.. Who even gets 30 fps in minecraft nowadays? More than half of this community plays either CS:GO or LoL so if they can't run minecraft atleast in 60fps or higher then... Imma murder a chicken.

Edit: I'm aware that it is a double post.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Oh no, I forgot to put my sign in the graveyard :( Im sad now :p

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
It looks amazing! However, I feel that the mountains are too plain. I feel that adding more details, (Eg, outgrowing trees / bushes) would be good. As for the rest of the map, the terraforming is beautiful, and the builds are on point as always.

Good luck :D

Reaction score
I'm gonna toss my dollars into the pot here.
I absolutely adored working on this map with such talented, creative and welcoming builders. It's honestly a blessing!
I've learnt so much from building with such people, I've learnt it takes a few trials to finally get the map right.

This map really offers something different, it's not your usual mediocre map post.

<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci