• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands Survival Games map

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
What do you mean? All of the terrain in our map was natural generated using a plugin (can be found on the first page). We simply added to it.
Oh so i dont think its good enough =/
Sorry but if you have built the mountains , the map is good but ... i dont realy like it cuz you didnt build even more then half of your creation =/

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh so i dont think its good enough =/
Sorry but if you have built the mountains , the map is good but ... i dont realy like it cuz you didnt build even more then half of your creation =/
Well that's your opinion and I'll let you have it. But I just want to say that even though we didn't hand make ALL of the terrain on this map we worked hard on this map for MONTHS and that's good enough for me and apparently, most of the rest of the community. (Check the time of the first post in this thread: April 27, 2012)

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
Let me just say, this is my FAVORITE MCSG MAP BY FAR! I know this map rarely gets voted, but when it comes up, I always encourage people to play it! Good Job!

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
It is a bunch of islands in the sky.. The holes are kinda the point, Hunger Games aren't supposed to be easy >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci