• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands MCSG

Are you Interested???

• Total voters

xion2354

Spectator
Reaction score
I cant wait untill this map is finshed. It looks Awesome!

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Kezzer :3

Anyways, I really like the look of this map. As I always say I'd like to see how this'll be PVP wise, seeing as it's similar to breeze but with no way back. The corn looks around the size of Map three (which is very nice as it puts a bit more skill into it)

In fact, the starting area is very very similar, which again, is a plus.
I do like that you've put some variety into it and whilst some parts I don't think are as good as they could be (that wooden bridge, although I may need to take another look). I'm very interested by the fact you've done a similar parkour in map one and to me it also reminds me of Solar Frost.

It's only just occured to me that it may be me (or you've just subconsciously done it) but It seems there is a part of almost all the maps ( I can name more) in this one map. Over all I very much think it's a great map and could perhaps make it onto the servers, especially with a corn like that!!!

Anyways, best of luck with the map!

-Gaga

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Kezzer :3

Anyways, I really like the look of this map. As I always say I'd like to see how this'll be PVP wise, seeing as it's similar to breeze but with no way back. The corn looks around the size of Map three (which is very nice as it puts a bit more skill into it)

In fact, the starting area is very very similar, which again, is a plus.
I do like that you've put some variety into it and whilst some parts I don't think are as good as they could be (that wooden bridge, although I may need to take another look). I'm very interested by the fact you've done a similar parkour in map one and to me it also reminds me of Solar Frost.

It's only just occured to me that it may be me (or you've just subconsciously done it) but It seems there is a part of almost all the maps ( I can name more) in this one map. Over all I very much think it's a great map and could perhaps make it onto the servers, especially with a corn like that!!!

Anyways, best of luck with the map!

-Gaga
thanks for such kind words <3 I think that the reason you see bits of other maps on there is due to the whole subconscious business :p i guess i picked up a few ideas over the months i have played and i guess they sort of got implemented (differently of course) a few bits of the map are in need of a bit of TLC but it shouldn't take much more work (when i get the time to do some stuff)

hope anyone else likes it as much as you do and i hope it will be finished in time for the new year :D

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
if anyone else has any suggestions that i could implement feel free to say what you like and dont like about the map and i will say whether or not it is being worked on

haecshadow

Experienced
Reaction score
if anyone else has any suggestions that i could implement feel free to say what you like and dont like about the map and i will say whether or not it is being worked on
Add a lava parcour and we are best friends ;)

OreoTheLlama

Career
Reaction score
Maybe you could add parkour across the void to another island or something. Just an idea.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe you could add parkour across the void to another island or something. Just an idea.
already thought of that but i have been having a break from the map atm as i just havent had time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci