• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands MCSG

Are you Interested???

• Total voters

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
It would be awesome to have an island which would only be accesible by finding a secret button that would activate a cobblestone generator that builds a bridge to the island :p and that island sohuld probably have good chests for all the waiting of the bridge to get built by itself :p
I will recoginze though that this idea is a little bit weird for a survival games map so i know you probably wouldnt add it :p
sounds like a good idea but im sure a working cobblestone generator in a MCSG map would cause a bit of lag

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Hoping to add more images soon
(sorry they are late i have been busy with A levels at school atm)

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
I could add those in but as i plan to give the map to MCSG there will be no need for them and they will be removed anyway
Alternate versions? There are two different versions of Breeze Island: One with redstone start platforms (for small servers, or servers that prefer the feel of starting with a lever to starting with a command) and one without (for servers with the MCSG Plugin). I don't see why having these two versions would be a problem. You could make the alternate start platforms like in Vareide's SG3, and update the map using the redstone version. To make the MCSG version, raze the start platforms down to the base (the MCSG-style platforms).

haakonfj

Survivor
Reaction score
I like it!
tho it should like have more path ways to like some islands because if youre going there and you suddenly notice that you're being followed then you are stuck there o_O either that make some redstone code to enter a tier 2 chest makes so the risk is worth taking if you get into the chest.
same goes for many of the paths, probably will be very unfair if you get stuck in a ending path xD and very annoying :p

iFroxFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
Preatty cool :) But don't make it to easy to punch people off.. that would be like no pvp and it dosen't matter what stuff you have :p

PatPie65

Tribute
Reaction score
Nice, bru! But, i suppose your either using worldedit or VoxelSniper to make the paths, right? well, if you are, download VoxelSniper and use "/b e melt" And it will make the paths alot less sphere-ish.
If not, GOOD LUCK.
Aslo, i would like to help build, and we could skype, so i could get the image wanted in my mind.
THX

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Preatty cool :) But don't make it to easy to punch people off.. that would be like no pvp and it dosen't matter what stuff you have :p
good to see you like it :p dont worry about the path issue thats the main reason the map has taken a bit longer as i ahve been working on adding more paths to prevent being trapped and i have also been making them wider to make the pvp more awesome ^_^

A final point to make to any fans is that i have been fleshing out the islands to make them a lot more torn from the earth looking and i have to say, IT LOOKS AWESOME SO FAR :D

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry about the wait guys but here is another sneak peek for all you patient fans

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci