• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SixZoSeven's Ultimate Survival Guide

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well.. I try and strafe but have no idea in the world if I'm doing it right xP

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Funny how we had almost the exact same idea (I mean this in a coincidental form). So good luck on your series since I'm assuming you're already well on your way in the making of episode(s). I probably should have started on this series right when I got back from vacation, but I decided to wait it out a little. But anyways, I hope this turns out well for you.

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
PVP tips, (strafing, block hitting, etc.) But anyways, good idea! #Watched

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Very quick update: I am waiting until the next MC update. If you couldn't tell, it would really be nice to be able to sprint properly. xD

NinjaReaper1231

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, I have never seen a fishing rod stun video, watching your videos, you are really good at it, it could be something really good for you to make.
That would be nice to see a tutorial on, because I have been trying to master it, and have been having a little trouble, so it would be nice to see how others do it.

SixZoSeven

Reaction score
That would be nice to see a tutorial on, because I have been trying to master it, and have been having a little trouble, so it would be nice to see how others do it.
Will look into it. Waiting until tomorrow to start on video 1 because I dont want to record with the sprint bug. :p

NinjaReaper1231

Diamond
Reaction score
How is MCSG handling 1.6, currently I'm on vacation and haven't played since it's been released, I've heard about FPS lag and sprint bugs, but how bad are they?

SixZoSeven

Reaction score
How is MCSG handling 1.6, currently I'm on vacation and haven't played since it's been released, I've heard about FPS lag and sprint bugs, but how bad are they?
The sprint bug is pretty annoying. When you try to start your sprint, it take a couple of seconds to actually get going. When you stop your sprint, your view is still as if you were sprinting (all zoomed out and such). Its a general annoyance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci