• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SixZoSeven's Ultimate Survival Guide

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Hey guys-
Just making this thread beforehand so you guys know what is coming in the near future.
To briefly explain: Over the course of the next few months, I will be releasing individual videos that touch on a wide variety or tips, tricks, and secrets that I have learned over the course of a year+. Some videos will be short and quick while others may be a bit in depth and extensive. Each video I upload will be posted in this thread (in this post) for you to view. Also within this thread, you, my fellow tributes, can discuss the various ideas portrayed in my videos. Alongside that, you can introduce new ideas that I may touch on in a future video. I also have plans to have some other knowledgeable people appear in said videos. Can you guess them?! (I bet you can!)

Below, please let me know specific things that you need some advice/help on (Don't worry, the videos will not solely based on ideas that you guys introduce. I have many planned already!)

Nonetheless, stay tuned for the first 'episode' this ultimate series of MCSG tips, tricks, and secrets. I plan on starting work on the first video today or tomorrow with an upload sometime this week.

As a very experienced player, I feel I can adequately enrich your MCSG skills and knowledge.

See you then!

-Six

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Do a chest route, it's all very well having tips but in a pvp situation you tend to just fight, not remember all the tips and tricks from a video.

Looks cool though, I can't wait for the first video!

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But if people suggest you what to do its not your ultimate guide, since multiple people were there to begin with. In this case the idea.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
But if people suggest you what to do its not your ultimate guide, since multiple people were there to begin with. In this case the idea.
I know what you mean, but I think there is a bit of misunderstanding...
I dont need their tips, I just want to hear things that they feel they need help on.
Example: Could you make a video explaining how to do this when you have these things on this map...

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know what you mean, but I think there is a bit of misunderstanding...
I dont need their tips, I just want to hear things that they feel they need help on.
Example: Could you make a video explaining how to do this when you have these things on this map...

There's already a ton of those basic tutorials, just do something that other people didn't already...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci