• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sinners {US Division}

_DeepWeb_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: _DeepWeb_
Aɢᴇ: 14
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Joseph
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: theskillzofkilz
Dᴏɴɴᴏʀ: None, but planning to get gold
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: None
Wʜy ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sinners?: Because I feel like I can contribute to the team and help you guys out during clan battles. Also I am also positive so I can bring a positive attitude to the clan as well. I also know that I can bring someone who is a good pvper and does not let their emotions get the better of them. I am also very respectful towards other players and I feel like in Sinners I will be respectful to opposing clans and will not get disrespectful if we lose. Another reason I wanna join Sinners is because I feel like its an active clan which I like because I am also very active and it seems like your clan has a great group of guys/girls which I would fit into perfectly I feel. One last thing is that I am loyal to my friends and my team so I think the fact that every other member is also loyal is a great thing to have in a team. Thank you for your time.

SoTrippy

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:SoTrippy//ToxicTrippy
Aɢᴇ:13
Nᴀᴍᴇ:Marcelo
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ:chaotiic- (Renan has it)
Dᴏɴɴᴏʀ:Nope
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Stolen,Angels,Supremacy,Surge plus more
Wʜy ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sinners?: Looks like a organized mature clan, + Know some members

SinnersUS

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: AsunnaYuuki
Aɢᴇ: 14
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Julian
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: julian_batres
Dᴏɴɴᴏʀ: Quantum
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: a lot of au clans. and amnesia us and precise us
Wʜy ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sinners?: i know bruce, and he is in this clan so i had a look at it and it seems like a pretty good clan so i would just like the opportunity to play in a clan again as it is pretty fun.
Accepted As Member <3 Welcome!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci